I lol'd :]Originally Posted by Stealth

I lol'd :]Originally Posted by Stealth
I think I might have to eye you all up. no pun intended.
Awsome, Lovignt he 1st eye, Creepy but great.
Keep them coming in =]
Originally Posted by Cassie.
Its my msn pic and i cba to upload the original one so ^^^^
*quotes self*
Fit eye m8! Mines all bloodshot atm for some unknown reason so I'll do it later kk.Originally Posted by Cassie.
*quotes self*
Last edited by Jane; 24-07-2006 at 04:53 PM.
ty m8!11Originally Posted by Big Ghey Jane
Fit eye m8! Mines all bloodshot atm for some unknown reason so I'll do it later kk.
and yea mine is atm that was took a few weeks back
darn hayfever![]()
boring brown eyes.
thewy do go orangey sometimes tho ;s
![]()
Helen has sexy eyesOriginally Posted by helennn
boring brown eyes.
thewy do go orangey sometimes tho ;s
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!