Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    6,980
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    You did.

    I'd screeny this thread, copy and paste all info.

    At least you got proof.
    Doubt everything, even this.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Yeh but he is a habboxtv manager with over 1000 posts... it just doesnt make sense that he would scam a measly 650k :S
    k.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    264
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I told you to listen to jake "/
    Trusted By
    Ornolius
    Giffard




  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    1,122
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katie KK View Post
    Yeh but he is a habboxtv manager with over 1000 posts... it just doesnt make sense that he would scam a measly 650k :S
    Posts and having a Job here doesn't mean he's trusted.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    ****... thats all my cash I have been saving for ages.
    k.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    264
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katie KK View Post
    ****... thats all my cash I have been saving for ages.
    Ummm, your siggy?
    Trusted By
    Ornolius
    Giffard




  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    What about it? I staked? Doesnt mean I have any cash now. I was buying a membership pin so I could start duelling again!
    k.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    264
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Then fish, and don't cry about being scammed, almost everyone on here has been scammed.
    Trusted By
    Ornolius
    Giffard




  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Im not crying, im annoyed!
    k.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I just want to know if he is going to get banned!

    Steven. (Forum Moderator): Please don't double post within the 15 minute edit-limit.
    Last edited by Steven.; 15-10-2006 at 02:58 PM.
    k.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •