Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,602
    Tokens
    500

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    My trusty rune pick
    The other day I was in a toilet.
    A voice came from the cubicle next to me: "Hello mate, how are you doing?"
    I didn't want to be rude, so I said, "Not too bad, thanks."
    I heard the voice again. "So, what are you up to?"
    Again I answered, "Just having a quick ****... How about yourself?"
    Then I heard him say "Sorry, mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some **** in the cubicle next to me answering everything I say."

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    203
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    My Granite Maul?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in ma home
    Posts
    213
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    purple phat

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in ma home
    Posts
    213
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    puprle hat

    Edited by Wizzdom (Forum Moderator) - Please do not multiple post
    Last edited by Wizzdom; 13-11-2007 at 10:13 PM.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    41
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Cool Keep em coming!
    Vouches

    [R] [u] [N] [E] [S] [C] [A] [P] [E]


  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,369
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    My Cooking cape is my most valued Item =]
    PM me for help.



  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    AT GOTH SHOP
    Posts
    224
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lZerax View Post
    Cool These are class items! Lol Keep posting this would be a class sticky
    no it wouldnt **** u weirdo

    Edited by Wizzdom (Forum Moderator) - Please do not be rude or insulting towards other forum members
    Last edited by Wizzdom; 13-11-2007 at 10:13 PM.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    usa.
    Posts
    3,024
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    santa
    had it a couple months now.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    41
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J4M3S View Post
    no it wouldnt **** u weirdo

    I was saying my opinion no need to get angry -.- Nerds these days
    And i didn't ask for your opinion did i?
    Vouches

    [R] [u] [N] [E] [S] [C] [A] [P] [E]


  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    AT GOTH SHOP
    Posts
    224
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    fred shud b closed 2 much spam

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •