Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    152
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AngJum2002!
    ! Yes he is! It's not just cause he's famous, have you saw his chest?! Mmmm
    I know
    I am the same person as Punkette Rebel and Punk Rebel Kris, so don't get confused!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    My own tiny world in the box!
    Posts
    467
    Tokens
    135

    Default

    He's alright, bit of a weirdo. I only liked Freaky Friday.

    Sophia Bush is pretty
    Last edited by Kezzo; 02-06-2005 at 09:29 PM.
    The Pixelated One

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    180
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    How can people say he's not gorgeous?!
    Madness!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    152
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Frizz
    How can people say he's not gorgeous?!
    Madness!
    OH MY GOSH SO SEXY THERE!
    I am the same person as Punkette Rebel and Punk Rebel Kris, so don't get confused!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    My own tiny world in the box!
    Posts
    467
    Tokens
    135

    Default

    Because I'm not gay? If I was I'd have to think about it.
    The Pixelated One

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    152
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kezzo
    Because I'm not gay? If I was I'd have to think about it.
    lol that's funneh
    I am the same person as Punkette Rebel and Punk Rebel Kris, so don't get confused!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •