View Poll Results: What Religion Are You?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hindu

    2 6.06%
  • Christian

    20 60.61%
  • Muslim

    0 0%
  • Other

    11 33.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The Great White North™
    Posts
    2,320
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rupsie
    Wow Dave! Ma Boyfriend Carls Jewish! Kosher Food Tastes Nice! *Dribbles* I Had The Best Kosher Meal EVER
    Lol cool.
    What food did you eat? PM me with the answer
    Habbo [CA] Username: Dave
    Habbo [US] Username: Dave.
    Habbo [UK] Username: :-Mystical.Dave-
    Habbo [SG] Username: Lenin
    Habbo [AU] Username: STALlN

    6th Registered Member of HabboxForum | Join Date: 23-06-2004
    http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=6

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    152
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I am a Christian w00t

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    On the couch
    Posts
    20
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I don't really believe in any religion. I do agree with some of the messages most religions get across about not stealing, not mudering etc but i don't believe in all of the (in my opinion) rubbish about there being a god and stuff. I suppose i'm an athiest, but saying your athiest sound religious, and i'm not a religious person. Anyway, i'll shut up now, lol

    Giving away a throne to anyone who can pronounce my name! (not really! )

    What is the answer to this question? That's right, this is the answer!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    434
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Wiccan..

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,150
    Tokens
    773

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm Catholic... :]

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In A Milk Carton
    Posts
    209
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I follow my own religion.
    I am a Pickliationator
    My god is a pickle on a stick. And believe it or not but i actually have 17 followers already. ... only 983 followers needed for it to become a registered religion. PMSL
    [:eusa_danc Mr.Mocha.:eusa_danc]
    I Pity The Fool That Dont Know What A Jaffa Cake Is!
    =================================================
    :badgrin::badgrin:
    =================================================

    =================================================

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I believe that there should be more options on that-there poll.
    "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."

    Curry-N-Rice Girl video
    Pure Pwnage
    Posting and You
    Drum Machine


    Put your wasted CPU power towards curing cancer;

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,339
    Tokens
    107
    Habbo
    Honesty

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yea.
    I am I guess athiest, or whatever means I follow no one but myself?

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,221
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc
    Woo hoo, go God Channel
    YOU STOLE MY GOD CHANNEL! NO MASS OF THE DAY FOR YOU TONIGHT. :@

    Quote Originally Posted by Mentor
    could alays become a gommist. none of the worship, more of the holidays
    I like it!

    I'm actually a Catholic, so there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •