HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: HostSuite Logo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hey,

The logo is the sole possession of the person the work is created for. Either Richard or Jake are the sole owners of the logo, not HostSuite. Thats like me making something with "Google" on it and then Google coming to me and saying they now own my work because I used the word "Google" on it.

Jake is a pretty cool guy, so please don't try to drag his name down because of your poor reputation around these parts.

If the works were created for HostSuite for Jake, then it is upto Jake how they are used. It does not matter that the images bear "HostSuite" on them, it is the matter that it was made for Jake.

.:; Johno

EDIT - No Darren, it does not work like that. You do not rightfully own the logo, Jake was hardly the messenger. He asked Richard for a favour which was completed on his behalf. If it was not for Jake there would be no logo at all.

In your example, if User B is a Co-Owner then he has an equal share of the equity and he owns half of everything. If he leaves the project, he is well within his rights to take what has been made for him/he has created.
    Last edited by Johno; 16-03-2008 at 09:30 PM.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not taking sides on it, as I just don't. I see both points of view.

Whoever actually paid for it should own it; then if DarrenToogood wants to use it he should buy it off of FlorX, unless Darren paid for it then it's his.

Tokens

I did not make the logo for the HostSuite project, instead I made it for Jake.
    Darren read that. Problem solved. Change the logo.
    Publishing free website designs, watch this space!
    Total number of designs published: 0
    Current work in progress: Landscape Design

DarrenToogood Guest

Active, you are wrong.

The logo is the sole possession of the person the work is created for.
    The logo was created for HostSuite. I asked Jake to find a designer, to create a logo for HostSuite.

Edit: The logo was not paid for, it was made for HostSuite, free of charge. Forge, to me it seems that Jake was on the fidle all along,because only a few days after the logo was made, he left stealing all the other work. Jake can't even use the logo...so.
    Last edited by DarrenToogood; 16-03-2008 at 09:30 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

user a is the *****

probally..

the designer is hte owner.. not the idiot
    Last edited by blanky12!; 16-03-2008 at 09:33 PM.

DarrenToogood Guest

User B in this case is Jake, the messenger. I am User A, Richard is User C.

If anything, its Richard's decision. Now he may be an **** about it and says its Jake's, however Jake has no forms of using it, plus Jake has been purposly creating problems.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Darren, when Richard has already posted stating that it is Jakes and not yours, I don't know how you have the nerve to continuouslly post claiming it's yours when it has been proved it isn't.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it doesnt matter if jake wants to use the logo. He just doesnt want it being use for your 'project'..

DarrenToogood Guest

I will be using this logo, end of.

The logo was created for my project, HostSuite, therefore I am using it. Josh, jake does not want me to use it, because from the start he has purposly been trying to stop this project, from the second he signed up to the project and messed me around.

I am now leaving this thread, and going back on my PS3.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think you deseve a spanking..

it's jakes end off

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast