Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Your Parents

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,331
    Tokens
    75

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I have no dad, so no biggie.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    uk, South West
    Posts
    199
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiStories View Post
    Mine seperated for a year but then realized how perfect they were for each other... thank god.

    'Cus my old step-dad was a *****. -.- I hated him so much.

    But he got me great b-day gifts. >.> So I was okay with that. But other than that, I hated him... but he had his nice moments.
    Lol that made me chuckle....My parents split up when I was 2, I wish it happened under better circumstances but I'm glad they're not together....My mum did a great job bringing 3 kids up on her own...shes amazing! :eusa_danc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •