Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 76
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,809
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I wonder how many clones i have
    70 Shaman
    70 Mage
    70 Rogue
    70 Druid
    70 Priest
    63 Paladin

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    3,261
    Tokens
    2,130

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamie4k
    I wonder how many clones i have
    You're a genius! -Copies idea- ;o
    Hello

  3. #23

    Default

    Thanks for the link Allan!

    I voted you. Good luck

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    17,016
    Tokens
    34,727

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    Thanks for the link Allan!

    I voted you. Good luck
    Lol

    Who should I vote for.?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    3,261
    Tokens
    2,130

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Like -->BrightFairy <-- said - 'Vote who you wish' !
    Hello

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    On Mars
    Posts
    180
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by >Max<
    urm can you not read what has been said in the posts above you? sorry if i sound rude :p
    I can read :p dont you all not like BrightFairy? im guessing you dont :S

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peewee
    I can read :p dont you all not like BrightFairy? im guessing you dont :S
    Spot on chick

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    On Mars
    Posts
    180
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    tehehe i aint voting its something i aint interested with :eusa_thin

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    God knows !
    Posts
    463
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peewee
    I can read :p dont you all not like BrightFairy? im guessing you dont :S
    Lol im just not fond of the "kind" of person he is. I know alot of others dont like ***** aswell.
    Last edited by jrh2002; 20-06-2005 at 03:10 PM.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    17,016
    Tokens
    34,727

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peewee
    I can read :p dont you all not like BrightFairy? im guessing you dont :S
    Waste you're vote then for someone that's going to go out anyway *COUGH*

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •