Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: New Layout

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    1,392
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I like that a lot, well done

    Love both tbh.

    And definitely go with the style switcher, entertains the simpletons like me


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hastings, UK.
    Posts
    2,050
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by today View Post
    Set-up of boxes, but it's not a rip.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,259
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calon View Post
    Set-up of boxes, but it's not a rip.
    So because there's two columns of boxes it's copying?

    ololol.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    11,415
    Tokens
    787

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Calon why did you leave me a negative rep comment saying RyanDOT ?
    ...

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hastings, UK.
    Posts
    2,050
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by today View Post
    Calon why did you leave me a negative rep comment saying RyanDOT ?
    ...
    I didnt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xvisor View Post
    So because there's two columns of boxes it's copying?

    ololol.
    I didn't say it was copying, I said it reminded me of Habbohut.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    11,690
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Pyroka

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    websites are all quite similiar, you can't have something completely unique. Habbohut would remind me of something else, it's just a chain. Nothing to be offended by unless it was a rip which tbh, it blatez isnt.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    11,415
    Tokens
    787

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calon View Post
    I didnt?

    I didn't say it was copying, I said it reminded me of Habbohut.
    Yes you did, im a VVIP thus i can see who left me reputation comments and you did.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    940
    Tokens
    75

    Default

    really nice


  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,843
    Tokens
    1,121

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Great layout love it!

    As for the Skin changer, that would be a good idea

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •