Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: Holy crap

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Hull were in the old Division 3 not so long ago, no, it doesn't sound right and I'm happy consolidating in this league for a couple of years before we go up (not if, when).

    I also don't get what you mean by SSN?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North England
    Posts
    5,718
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punch View Post
    Hull were in the old Division 3 not so long ago, no, it doesn't sound right and I'm happy consolidating in this league for a couple of years before we go up (not if, when).

    I also don't get what you mean by SSN?
    you were on skysports news, I remember asking if it was you in the hat. hey, i'd love you guys to go up. makes a change from it being the usual suspects, birmingham, reading and wolves.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Oh yeah, I forgot about that

    We won't go up, we haven't got the squad to go up (we have the team, not the squad). Mind you, 11 points off play-offs .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •