Not exactly a rip off, the import costs are considerably more than say america

Not exactly a rip off, the import costs are considerably more than say america
I don't like it lol I'll stick with my PS3 'chunky' it may be heavy but it still looks cool![]()
I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.
well it is, its not a £50 more import cost, it would be considerably less then that actually. Less than the £20 from 180 to 200 infact, as they will ship say 1000 at a time, so spread the cost over 1000 consoles. europe have to pay an extra £50 which just isnt right..
i know i said its lighter but tbh, who picks up their console that regularly anyway lol
its better for the whole transportation and stability, such as it has put some strain on my desk since its been there
Aye but looks aren't everything, it's cheap. That's what people wanted.
Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality
They've obviously made it look **** for a reason.
Dont waste your money, wait till around febuary next year, sony have announced a price drop of £50 sometime next year, most likely after christmas
tbh i wish they done that ps2 looking ps3 fake slim thing, lol.
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!