Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jxhn View Post
    I'm not reall bothered about this. Much better than being felt up imo.

We have a lot more crime though? I'd rather be treated like a criminal rather than just letting criminals do what they want.
    I doubt we have more crime than the Peoples Republic of China who have a population of 1.3+ billion, if we do however that only shows that CCTV culture is failing if anything.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if you have nothing to hide, what's the issue? probably quicker.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That image made me vomit.
    Not really but if A guy or girl that was hot went past it

Lets say it would make it slightly more interesting for me..

I don't really care about this I'm just afraid for the grannies away to turkey... they might see their werthers originals
    And anyway
    I wanna work there :L:L

HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

The issue is that i'm not a criminal and neither are the majority of the country, so why is the governent treating us like that. A good quote i've read before to put it simply, is "It is the duty of Her Majesty's government neither to flap nor to falter." - Harold MacMillian

..meaning the government should not interfere where it does not need to interfere.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't really know what I think of that to be honest, I can see both sides of this. I think it's a step too far, but I wouldn't be bothered really as I have nothing to hide. Saying that, the Government have mucked up with people's details and data before.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Hushie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    The issue is that i'm not a criminal and neither are the majority of the country, so why is the governent treating us like that. A good quote i've read before to put it simply, is "It is the duty of Her Majesty's government neither to flap nor to falter." - Harold MacMillian

..meaning the government should not interfere where it does not need to interfere.
    Technically the government HAS to interfere when it comes to the safety of its citizens.

I don't mind these scanners, I'm never gonna be carrying a bomb onto a plane

HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyseph View Post
    Technically the government HAS to interfere when it comes to the safety of its citizens.

I don't mind these scanners, I'm never gonna be carrying a bomb onto a plane
    There is no danger, if a terrorist is going to blow up a plane it most likely will be through gaining a job at an airport. The terrorist excuse is used to impose all of this on us, when in truth, the chances are that you will die in a car crash than a terrorist attack.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Hushie

Latest Awards:

There is no danger, if a terrorist is going to blow up a plane it most likely will be through gaining a job at an airport.
    IS this is a fact or are you just making **** up?

The terrorist excuse is used to impose all of this on us, when in truth, the chances are that you will die in a car crash than a terrorist attack.
    Your point is what?
    In that case we shouldn't try to prevent anything because there will always be something else that can kill you.

im a bit worried they might think i have a dangerous weapon, but its attatched to my body

HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyseph View Post
    IS this is a fact or are you just making **** up?

Your point is what?
    In that case we shouldn't try to prevent anything because there will always be something else that can kill you.
    It is also known as common sense, with the level security at airports and the fact there has been no terrorist attack on a plane in the United Kingdom in recent years proves it is working, so why would the government take very extreme steps to protect us when there is very little to protect us from. The government allows criminals into the country, along with allowing islamic extremists to preach hate in the country and not be deported - so ask yourself are they genuinely protecting us or what.

My point is that democracy should be preserved and that we should avoid using the tools and techniques that Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and Chairman Mao could only of dreamed of.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast