Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

Manchester City ftw.
    Former Competitions Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jibbish

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Snowing View Post
    You have some soft fans. Throwing bricks at ten year olds then legging it when you get charged at. :L
    think you got that the wrong way round mate? :S
    those are the small heath fans, not villa.
    Last edited by Jibbish; 11-04-2010 at 11:07 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hoping Manchester United win actually. Keeps title race and the fight for fourth alive.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by United-Clowgon View Post
    It's because they have rich owners.. they think they own football. City and everyone related to City will finally come to their senses and back down to earth that money doesn't always bring success, ok, it's done them ok this season but at a hefty price, they have biggest egos out there bigger than Real Madrid.

We'll show them shrek Tevez will kept quiet and it will be like the Carling Cup semi final.

Bring it on! We will **** their 4th spot!
    I'm shocked at how bitter you are. Most fans on RagCafe appear to have accepted we're becoming a force, perhaps if you posted on your account without browsing it then you too would see passed the red mist.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

i want city to win

no i'm joking but seriously it's not that big a deal more riding on it for city !

also at above i agree city are a force now and will more than likely get 4th this season and i welcome the challenge !
    Last edited by luce; 12-04-2010 at 12:53 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I honestly don't see why United fans feel out of it.

They will be 4 points behind Chelsea. We will be 3. If Chelsea loose 1 game then we go even and United go 1 point off. But Chelsea are still top as they have a good GD so really both United and Arsenal need Chelsea to slip up twice.

If United are out of it, so are Arsenal.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    I honestly don't see why United fans feel out of it.

They will be 4 points behind Chelsea. We will be 3. If Chelsea loose 1 game then we go even and United go 1 point off. But Chelsea are still top as they have a good GD so really both United and Arsenal need Chelsea to slip up twice.

If United are out of it, so are Arsenal.
    Yeah but we have injury problems and it's not how many we are behind it's the weakness of out current team. I don't know if you saw us against Blackburn but we had no presence in front of goal and with the class of city (that hurts) i don't know how we are going to do if im honest

But anything can happen so yeah

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by luce View Post
    Yeah but we have injury problems and it's not how many we are behind it's the weakness of out current team. I don't know if you saw us against Blackburn but we had no presence in front of goal and with the class of city (that hurts) i don't know how we are going to do if im honest

But anything can happen so yeah
    Your missing 1 big player who will be back in a week.

We're missing 4 that will all be out for weeks.

I think Chelsea will mess up with Liverpool, and that they'll draw with another team somewhere down the line. Either that or they'll draw two games.
    Last edited by CHA!NGANG; 12-04-2010 at 01:11 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    Your missing 1 big player who will be back in a week.

We're missing 4 that will all be out for weeks.

I think Chelsea will mess up with Liverpool, and that they'll draw with another team somewhere down the line. Either that or they'll draw two games.
    Ferdinand, Rooney, O'Shea, , giggs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ferdinand, O'Shea and Giggs all played against Blackburn. They picked up small knocks but are any of them serious? Besides, Rafael will fill in for O'Shea. Evans for Ferdinand, and Giggs can be replaced with Scholes, Fletcher or Carrick. There not irreplaceable. Your main person missing is Rooney.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast