Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    D?sseldorf
    Posts
    2,858
    Tokens
    2,256

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    if you don't have a dataplan yeh

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    /etc/passwd
    Posts
    19,110
    Tokens
    1,139

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Awesome, add me: *****
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fife, Scotland
    Posts
    1,325
    Tokens
    1,584

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    add mine: danzooo



  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Peterborough, UK
    Posts
    3,855
    Tokens
    216

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    add me: dongfix


    visit my internet web site on the internet
    http://dong.engineer/
    it is just videos by bill wurtz videos you have been warned

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7,601
    Tokens
    95

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Casanova View Post
    There's also a multi-platform IM for blackberry/iPhone users. I forget it's name though... I downloaded it but all I had on it was all my workmates. And i can talk to them in work...
    Do you mean whatsapp? It costs 59p

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,725
    Tokens
    3,989
    Habbo
    HotelUser

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Add me as Macmee

    Quote Originally Posted by Myke View Post
    but say like, i go to spain right

    and use pingchat there

    will i be charged millions for data?
    I have no idea. With my plan in Canada atleast when I'm roaming it doesn't charge me for data.

    To elaborate on your initial question this is not a substitute MSN protocol using client. It runs on its own network and its intent is to emulate text messaging for whoever runs the app - only it's free
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •