Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44
  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    8,084
    Tokens
    595

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flowbots View Post
    It would help if i could read spanish, so i knew what some of the rooms were. But I could guess on most of them, really impressive I love harry potter
    This

    Truly amazing, lots of thought and obviously time has gone into this - just a shame it's spanish and the hogwarts express lets it down.

    drink up this bottle of yeah
    and P A I N T your body on me


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hull
    Posts
    1,808
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    WOW.
    JUST WOW.
    +rep you amazing room maker!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    1,814
    Tokens
    2,188
    Habbo
    Wilkd

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Their good, but i dont speak spanish
    ​

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    1,936
    Tokens
    127
    Habbo
    Molly.22

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Shame I only know very few words of Spanish but the rooms are amazing, I cannot see any improvements needed. Must of took a lot of effort
    Hi

    Wow, it's been a while.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    1,426
    Tokens
    1,544

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    easily the best hogwarts I've ever seen in my 8 years of habbohotel.

    im amazed.

    Ellis.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent (it sucks here)
    Posts
    2,708
    Tokens
    2,924
    Habbo
    Gibs960

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    All of them are really good but I'm not giving +rep just for having enough furni to make good rooms


  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    cambz
    Posts
    6,021
    Tokens
    1,333
    Habbo
    Fudge

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Wow they're some of the best rooms i've seen in a while! Amazing work, +rep!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    54
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    This is great.

    Edited by Sarah (Forum Moderator): Please give constructive criticism about the OP's room.
    Last edited by Sarah; 19-08-2010 at 05:51 PM.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    354
    Tokens
    101

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    This is amazing, I love all the rooms! As I'm not a big fan of Harry Potter, I don't recognize the rooms. But what I can tell, you've done a great job!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent (it sucks here)
    Posts
    2,708
    Tokens
    2,924
    Habbo
    Gibs960

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Who's -repped me just for saying I'm not giving +rep for having enough furni to make a good room, it's not rude, it's just saying most people could of done it with that amount of furni and time


    Edited by Sarah (Forum Moderator): Please do not post off topic.
    Last edited by Sarah; 19-08-2010 at 09:52 PM.


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •