View Poll Results: How much do you like Kazopark

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

    2 3.39%
  • I like it

    1 1.69%
  • I dont like

    11 18.64%
  • I hate it!

    32 54.24%
  • I neither like it nor dislike/I don't have an opinion

    13 22.03%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    5,232
    Tokens
    3,146
    Habbo
    Wikiii

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    no its crap

    x brandon x

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,988
    Tokens
    3,695

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    has it not died out yet? O.O
    used to fix usertitles n stuff


    last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361


  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent (it sucks here)
    Posts
    2,708
    Tokens
    2,924
    Habbo
    Gibs960

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I don't see the point of it, it sort of reminds me of FarmVille mixed with Habbo but x10 worse! Maybe if they gave it something that was unique in a positive way instead of a negative way then it might be alright.


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •