Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 76
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    N.London
    Posts
    3,759
    Tokens
    670
    Habbo
    Lamz

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShazLouise View Post
    I have both a bag and hoodie by PB, which I seriously regret because as soon as we hit 2011, it became the current chav look. I now don't use my hoodie at all and take my bag out rarely as mine is one of the decent ones.
    lol, i hate those girls! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE! with there jeans/jeggings & cigarette. Im like. O.o Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    the only brand i really wear is vans unless you count the companies that supply bands with blank tshirts to print on
    I have a friend that COLLECTS Vans shoes! he worships them i swear to god. Ill post a pic of his "collection" which is his shrine. i don't mind the tee's i hate the shoes though.

    ---------- Post added 14-05-2011 at 11:40 PM ----------



    those are a few i found on his fb. he has more. TRUST ME!
    Last edited by Lamz; 14-05-2011 at 10:42 PM.

    Instagram l Twitter l Soundcloud
    Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nuneaton
    Posts
    303
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    x-Laura-Kitty-x

    Default

    I like G-star, Superdry, Hollister and Lacoste... If i can afford any of the clothes tho is a different matter, haa

    I usually shop in River-Island and New look tbh... I have a slight obsession with ASOS and Bank atm tho


  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    herne bay
    Posts
    11,625
    Tokens
    1,257

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamar94 View Post
    I have a friend that COLLECTS Vans shoes! he worships them i swear to god. Ill post a pic of his "collection" which is his shrine. i don't mind the tee's i hate the shoes though.

    ---------- Post added 14-05-2011 at 11:40 PM ----------



    those are a few i found on his fb. he has more. TRUST ME!
    i love vans, i have a few pairs, but i only really wear one for going out, the others are so battered i wear them for work.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    N.Ireland
    Posts
    6,257
    Tokens
    23,061
    Habbo
    Red

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    french connection, miss sixty and lipsy

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    N.London
    Posts
    3,759
    Tokens
    670
    Habbo
    Lamz

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    i love vans, i have a few pairs, but i only really wear one for going out, the others are so battered i wear them for work.
    lol, he has a pair for EVERYDAY

    Instagram l Twitter l Soundcloud
    Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,495
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I personally buy a lot of my clothes from shops like Topman, H&M and BlueInc so I'm unsure if that is considered branded or not but my favourite would probably be Lyle & Scott.

    I'll be branded a maniac for speakin' the truth and I'll be murdered as soon as I hit the streets with the proof.



  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,834
    Tokens
    64,569
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Versace are my favourite but obviously rather expensive so I don't have a lot from them Ralph Lauren is always a winner I find, can't go far wrong with them unless you're trying hard to look terrible
    | TWITTER |



    Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,722
    Tokens
    2,811
    Habbo
    .Shar.

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    From what I can afford..river island and topshop

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    N.London
    Posts
    3,759
    Tokens
    670
    Habbo
    Lamz

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i've got a few things from blue inc... I love the explicit Tshirts I had 5 now done to 2 my fav is "Im drunk & your still ugly"
    <-- Taken Last Year

    I've got a gift voucher/card for topman but I dunno what to spend it on! (a jacket) i dunno?

    Instagram l Twitter l Soundcloud
    Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Halifax NS, Alpine NJ (USA)
    Posts
    2,766
    Tokens
    2,318

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamar94 View Post
    i've got a few things from blue inc... I love the explicit Tshirts I had 5 now done to 2 my fav is "Im drunk & your still ugly"
    <-- Taken Last Year

    I've got a gift voucher/card for topman but I dunno what to spend it on! (a jacket) i dunno?
    soo many comebacks could be used for the grammatical error on that shirt.

    I'm a fan of LuluLemon, LRG, Tommy Hilfiger, Raplh Lauren, Hugo Boss and the North Face.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •