Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    263
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Jacob-G4E

    Default

    2008
    I lost the teddy i had since i was 3, My nan passed away and my pet cat ran away when we moved house. Worst year ever.



  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,829
    Tokens
    61

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Mine was we had to move out of the house we were renting cause we had a mean landlord just before we went on holiday and I had to choose my favourite toys and lost all the others in the skip including my blue teddy who was married to pink teddy so now shes a widow. I was only 6

    Red team
    Last edited by ,Jess,; 17-08-2011 at 01:11 AM.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    10,595
    Tokens
    25
    Habbo
    Catzsy

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    This is quite hard to write about....

    When I was 6 years old the summer started brilliantly. We went to the USA to see my father's relatives in Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin. He was american. It was just the time of my life. When we got home, my Dad went back to work and I remember a telephone call and my mother and I going to the hospital but I was not to see him and I had to stay with a friend of my mother's. I really did not know what was going on really except to say he was not around anymore. I remember my mother taking me to the park and saying that Dad had gone to heaven and she bought a balloon for me to let off in the sky. The rest of the summer was just full of sadness and confusion as I really was not old enough to understand really. This was the most devastating summer of my life.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    88
    Tokens
    149
    Habbo
    Panez

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Getting proper hyped for a 4 star hotel and turning up into the hotel looking for your coach when a guy turns up and tells you that your hotel is getting upgraded and you've been moved down to a 3 star hotel. Along with a 1,000 euro voucher to spend on activities which the hotel rep sorts out. Everyone hates it and we are stuck there with loads!

    Team: GREEN!
    Twitter: @NathBentley & @HabboPanez
    Websites: NathBentley
    YouTube: NathBentleyYT

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    74
    Tokens
    46
    Habbo
    Brichey2

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Well, When I got my first truck which was not that nice, I went to pick up my friend all excited because I got to drive before him. I pulled into his neighborhood and a little puppy Chihuahua ran out barking at my truck, and let's say it didn't end to well for the dog.


    -Team Red
    Brichey2. 2006 GTO nicknamed Tha Goat nuff said.



  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,518
    Tokens
    3,736
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    BLUE TEAM

    A few summers ago my autistic cousin was walking home from camp with his mom and his twin brother and as they were walking he ran into the street because he didn't really understand the danger to hismelf as a part of his autism, he couldn't understand coming to serious harm as they'd done a good job of raising him . Because there was traffic on their side, the car on the other side didn't see him as he darted through the gap between two minivans and struck him at 30mph. He died the next day in the hospital.

    Then a week and a half later, my friend's sister was out biking, when a landscaping truck made a wide left turn and didn't see her. She was stopped in the road but still got caught between the truck and the trailer it was pulling, and was dragged for 25 feet as he tried to brake and then thrown another 50. Luckily she passed quickly and didn't have much pain but it was terrible for her family and my friend.

    Pretty depressing summer for a suburban community where the big gossip the previous summer was a plumber stealing a woman's pearl necklace out of her bedroom.
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

    American and Proud

    I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •