Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 77
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Leeds, England.
    Posts
    3,397
    Tokens
    5,340
    Habbo
    JACKTARD

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Nah but I find myself talking to myself sometimes - like everyone?
    ​

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    7,753
    Tokens
    13,786
    Habbo
    Shonly

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I think I had one once because my friend had one and wanted me to have one too so we could make them friends :S

    I forgot about it within 10 minutes though.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,492
    Tokens
    21,968

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I wish I had one tbqh It'd be so fun, then someone would like me! (
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    13,169
    Tokens
    21,960
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    *REMOVED*
    ADAM DONT EVEN START, that's not even true look, plenty successful OCDs, schizophrenics etc.....

    and no ive never had an imaginary friend, maybe cause i had brothers loads of cousins and kids my age in my street
    Last edited by Martin; 07-05-2013 at 09:11 PM.


    pigged 25/08/2019



  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    776
    Tokens
    1,174
    Habbo
    CaptainAce

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Captainace the guardian angel
    The superhero

    The one who couldn't spell for **** last year but can now spell perfectly
    It's called spell checker mate. You might want to try it sometime :]

    On Topic:
    I've never had an imaginary friend.
    Bringing you the news no one else does!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16,195
    Tokens
    3,454

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAce View Post
    It's called spell checker mate. You might want to try it sometime :]

    On Topic:
    I've never had an imaginary friend.
    Didn't realise spell checkers were a recent invention :S

    ----

    Never had an imaginary friend...

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2


  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    776
    Tokens
    1,174
    Habbo
    CaptainAce

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    @Marketing; - Didn't know jumping on the bandwagon with the other low life's was a degree.
    Bringing you the news no one else does!

  8. #28
    Ekelektra's Avatar
    Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,621
    Tokens
    36,542
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I had an imaginary friend called Cindy. She could change her hair colour at will. Once it was sky blue with little clouds in it lol.
    ​
    Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    2,057
    Tokens
    2,897
    Habbo
    Narnat,

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I had one when I was about 5.




  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,905
    Tokens
    27,328
    Habbo
    Zak

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Don't think I had the imagination to create an imaginary friend Kudos to all that could!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •