Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,707
    Tokens
    8,368

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    yeah mine has to be really well done, just thinking of runny white bits bleeeeeh
    but wtf yellow is best part
    ew i hate runny egg and no yellow is baby chicken embryo

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    10,996
    Tokens
    52,859
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    The yolk I like

    The white bit is poisonous!
    To all who come to this happy place: Welcome
    Join Me, Shall You?


  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    38
    Tokens
    281
    Habbo
    HeadLawyer

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    The yolk is the best bit, especially if it's been cooked right and is all runny when you cut into it.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    15,747
    Tokens
    25,786
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'd probably prefer the orange.. but tbh I hate fried eggs and shall never eat them !

    Not online very often

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    America's Hat (Canada)
    Posts
    30
    Tokens
    471

    Default

    Egg whites!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Birmingham, England
    Posts
    20
    Tokens
    1,562
    Habbo
    sianne

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    The yolk for sure. Mmmm.

    Now I want eggs.




  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    74
    Tokens
    399
    Habbo
    AcarioRuiz

    Default

    The yolk (orange), but only if it's runny and on something (like toast).
    My name's Josh and I like anime, k bye.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16,195
    Tokens
    3,454

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yolk without a doubt, as long as it is runny.

    Not an egg expert, having only had one for the first time in about 15 years a couple of weeks ago :L


  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    17,016
    Tokens
    34,727

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Neither, I hate eggs.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    14,762
    Tokens
    55,944
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i dont really like fried eggs but i do eat the white bit, nomnom







Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •