As previous people have said, they need to get rid of the friend bar or instead make it a favourite friends bar, where you select favourite friends to appear and the rest you have to find within the console as per usual.

As previous people have said, they need to get rid of the friend bar or instead make it a favourite friends bar, where you select favourite friends to appear and the rest you have to find within the console as per usual.
I love this update for the simple fact that my game, rooms and inventory are loading 10x faster than before. As far as the aesthetic changes go, I do think it looks less cluttered and easier to navigate.
I like it especially how you can go back to previous rooms using the back button![]()
o.o this is actually nice and it will defo improve in future
#teamdivergent
I am struggling to use it![]()
it's gonna take me a while. But the new menu icons are actually pretty nice
I quite like the bar being at the bottom. Makes you feel you have more room screen space for some reason. I'm sure we will all get used to it!
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Ugh to sift through people on the bottom right now. cry.
Err....hai.
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!