Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,505
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReInfected
    They always poo on us..Lets tape them down and poo on them and see how it feels..
    i think they wouldnt mind. they eat anything >:I
    ugly pooy thingys

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    I'm Homeless...
    Posts
    807
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReInfected
    They always poo on us..Lets tape them down and poo on them and see how it feels..
    lol....the image u have just created in my mind is priceless

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona, US.
    Posts
    8,143
    Tokens
    11

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forest-Law
    LMAO i spelt chubby wrong.............sorry........i'll correct it

    here we go...



    but seriously i hate pigeons, especially ones like these

    LOL

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Zog
    Posts
    3,335
    Tokens
    6,459

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forest-Law
    lol....the image u have just created in my mind is priceless
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

    tut tut!
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo


    My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

    Anyone on steam follow me -

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    North London
    Posts
    5,758
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I don't think they'd live too long if we pooped on them :rolleyes:

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    T-dot, Ontario
    Posts
    341
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x!nitros!x
    sounds like the saras virus all over again
    yeah it does too






Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •