Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,209
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    And HOW IN HELL IS THIS NEWS?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dorset.
    Posts
    4,816
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    smiddy1234

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    A 1337 person using a krews.net avatar is telling us they are friends with callie?

    Now i've heard everything :rolleyes:

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,622
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    LMAO HE 'tried TO BAD REP ME BUT HE HAS NO REP POWER!

    OMG WHAT A NOOB!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,209
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Lmao
    ;']
    what a noooblet
    omggggggg
    ban him
    get him offf the f0rum

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    51
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    [aying sumert likeeeeeee my email adress isnt ********.com or anythin like that
    To use MSN you don't need a .com

    LMAO HE 'tried TO BAD REP ME BUT HE HAS NO REP POWER!
    I haven't tried to rep anyone.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,622
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    dude in your outher post

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    51
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I didn't bad rep or good rep anyone I may have dissed but so what.

    Just grow up and face it I got unbanned because I am a friend of Callie.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,209
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Hav u got proof ur a friend of callies

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    23,585
    Tokens
    9,258

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miny-R
    Hav u got proof ur a friend of callies
    Prepare for an alt or a post saying "Yes but I don't know how to post screenies"

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,209
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc
    Prepare for an alt or a post saying "Yes but I don't know how to post screenies"
    LOL hahhahaha

    I WANT PROOF
    N0W

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •