Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,276
    Tokens
    1,243

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Oooh, I'm too lazy and can't be bothered to go to Think Help™ xP Next time, try to include a screenie!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    4,155
    Tokens
    1,622

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ooooo have you seen it move? It moves so smoooooth.

    Freaks me out actually.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East sussex - Hailsham
    Posts
    968
    Tokens
    0

    Default


    theres screenie

    Habbo uk- Keznr
    Brazil-Kez
    All other hotels-Keznr


    Kelly Clarkson Fan

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    4,155
    Tokens
    1,622

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buzzing

    theres screenie
    Yay I'm in it :p (Though theres already been like 5 screenies posted).

    You took that screenie the split second you entered the room, that's why everyone is standing up

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    122
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    This any good? I'm hoping the pictures i added are animations.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Raspberry on Habbo USA :-)

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    4,748
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Its really hard to do an animation of the door, its really smoothly done on habbo.

    Woo at star idea, got 2 sexy pink stars now

    I DONT KNOW HOW MODERATORS SLEEP AT NIGHT -CRI-

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Huntingdon
    Posts
    11,633
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Its a great room, she is a born designer

    //HobNobz






  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    4,155
    Tokens
    1,622

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superkat!
    This any good? I'm hoping the pictures i added are animations.
    Nice, but I'm sure the door moves a little smoother than that

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    122
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos
    Nice, but I'm sure the door moves a little smoother than that
    Yes of course it does :-)
    Raspberry on Habbo USA :-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •