Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Indeed, and kill loads of people just like the US did to the people in Iraq. Does anyone remember the horrible things the US soldiers did to the Iraqi people? Making them do homosexual position and humiliate them? And torture them?

I hope the same thing happens to the US, teach them a lesson.
    Last edited by GommeInc; 30-12-2006 at 07:11 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    People say Saddam is a evil leader who everyone hated, in the Middle East you have got to be like that or you won't last, what we need to understand is that the Middle East countrys are not like us, they think differently, in Iraq Saddam killed people who were trying to start Civil War, would any UK member of Public go out trying to topple the UK government and cause Civil War?, no they wouldn't because we're different in the way we think and our actions are differnet.

We should have worked with Saddam to help build up his country after the USA destroyed it in 1990 - 1991, Saddam actually talked with Bush live on National TV once and I remember watching it, Saddam offered to work with Bush yet Bush went ahead and Invaded one of the Freeest Middle eastern countrys.
    He didn't try to kill people who were starting civil war, he killed people who he simply didnt like. He killed Shiites, not Sunnis, so why would only ONE side be trying to start a civil war?

And as a matter of fact, we didnt destroy Iraq. We helped Iraq in the war with Iran, so isnt that helping? And Desert Storm was a mere amount of days, we couldnt have destroyed an entire country. It was mostly fought in between Kuwait and the central part of Iraq. As a matter of fact, it was a controversial desision by the first George Bush NOT to invade Iraq and find Saddam.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Indeed, and kill loads of people just like the US did to the people in Iraq. Does anyone remember the horrible things the US soldiers did to the Iraqi people? Making them do homosexual position and humiliate them? And torture them?

I hope the same thing happens to the US, teach them a lesson.

I remmember those videos as well, speechless to it.

Tokens

Default Saddams Death video

Where is it?
    A.K.A - ReInfected

I Owe Boxiel -Rep.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why do you want to know?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

careful you'll get moaned at now.
    FITTY.
    MySpace.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm, kind of sick how you want to watch a video of somebody being hung. :eusa_wall It has been recorded and viewers took photos as they said on the CNN channel, some sick person will post it on the internet soon though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

why would u want to see it anyway.
    New Zealand Web/Tech News

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i wanna see it to prove he's actually dead.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd like to see it. Call me sick or w/e but its a landmark in history, and i'd find it interesting.