Page 319 of 617 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 6169
  1. #3181
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,670
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yeah Misawa, back in the WWF days. All HHH had to do was move his arm and his t-shirt looked like it was going to rip. Vince has taken steroids and yeah I'm sure he helped HHH to seeing as he's family. I like the way they have this wellness policy in place though, it's very assuring for the fans that the superstars aren't cheating their way or harming themselves because of us.

    You can really tell who used to be on steroids and who didn't, I'll name some off the top of my head.

    Chris Jericho
    Eddie Guerrero
    John Cena
    Batista
    HHH
    SCSA (austin)
    The rock
    Kane
    Kurt angle
    HBK
    Benoit

    Thats all I can think of because I'm tired tonight haha. If you look at most of them now you will see a big size decrease, thats not because they decided to get smaller, it's because the wellness policy has been enforced and they don't want to be suspended.
    Back for a while.

  2. #3182
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    9,049
    Tokens
    1,126

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Well yeah, I mean the natural makeup of your body proves how big you can get for the most part. It's not possible for many to get beyond a certain size as their bodies just cannot do it, but the real heavyweights are the ones who are naturally big, and work off that for their physiques.

  3. #3183
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in your pants.
    Posts
    1,747
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    LOL at Khali kissing the ogre. Im beginning to like Khali a bit more, hes a brave man.

  4. #3184
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    9,049
    Tokens
    1,126

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Jericho has admitted to doing steroids early on in his career.

    I believe John Cena to always have been clean.

    With Kane, I can't see how he'd need steroids. He's not build to be a muscular man, he just has natural size and strength, and as he's got older, his body has changed form. Look at Triple H, he's getting on now, his muscle is becoming bloated through age.

  5. #3185
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,670
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Hmm I agree with you about Kane a tad, he used to be huge as in muscle capacity, now most of his build is flab (what happens when you come off the steroids) thats why I think he was on them, same as triple h, jericho and the others I mentioned.

    Some of them are naturally big like that new russian, he's not on steroids and it's pretty obvious but he's a huge heavyweight. I loved claims that Khali was on steroids though.. yeah.. a 7"3 400 pounder with hands the size of an american football on steroids.
    Back for a while.

  6. #3186
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,554
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Scott Steiner was defiantly on steroids!!

  7. #3187
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,165
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Cena is not on steroids... simple.
    y'wha?

  8. #3188
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,670
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Oh yes, that was quite obvious haha. I think thats why WWE released him, or he just left?
    Back for a while.

  9. #3189
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    9,049
    Tokens
    1,126

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    It makes me laugh how different the character of Kane is to Glenn in real life. He's a former teacher, and incredibly polite and well-spoken.

    Steiner was actually released when he had an injury and creative had nothing more for him. He went from feuding with Triple H to Test, heh. But yes, if there is anyone in the industry I would point the finger at with no hesitation, it would be Steiner.

    EARLY '90s





    LATE 90s


    Last edited by Misawa; 10-10-2008 at 11:58 PM.

  10. #3190
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,670
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Double post - sorry.

    The people who say john wasn't on steroids I beg to differ. He has decreased in size since the wellness policy has come into play. He's basically hinted he's taken them on a news interview, I quote:

    "I can't tell you I haven't taken steroids but you will never be able to prove that I have"

    Thats a basic yes in my opinion, or you're just narrow minded and a big cena fan

    Every muscle fanboy knows that bodybuilders take steroids, he used to be a bodybuilder, I've seen pictures of him and he looks the same size as he was a while back (years, in the wwe)


    A few years ago, I'm sorry but just no..
    Back for a while.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •