Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

i never said that everyone who bought it was a RATM fan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    i never said that everyone who bought it was a RATM fan
    well yes i accept that, but demala was obviously implying that a minority of the buyers were RATM fans, which is just stupid.
    PLEASE explain how you were not implying that most people were their fans that buy all their new stuff (oh wait they don't).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Demala View Post
    PLEASE explain how you were not implying that most people were their fans that buy all their new stuff (oh wait they don't).
    he said that most are fans, some arent. never said most arent fans

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    he said that most are fans, some arent. never said most arent fans
    But if most are fans they would get in the charts at a fairly high place most weeks.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think it being in second this week showed that people still wanted to buy the song..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

But if most are fans they would get in the charts at a fairly high place most weeks.
    you know what, i'm getting far too many infractions from this thread trying to explain this to you. You're clearly far too thick to understand what i'm trying to say

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Because that isn't a foolish statement thats FACT.

How often to the Beatles get #1 now? And let me tell you now, whether you like it or not MILLIONS more people like the Beatles than that ear killing crap.
    OK then, if you're allowed to state random things as facts, I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to say; the music you like is ****. FACT.

And duuh... the Beatles are one of the best bands, if not the most iconic of all time... you do realise I'm from Liverpool lol?

GUESS WHAT HUNNY, RATM ARE A BAND THAT GOT NUMBER 1 AGAINAFTER 10 YEARS!!!
    Last edited by Black_Apalachi; 28-12-2009 at 08:32 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    you know what, i'm getting far too many infractions from this thread trying to explain this to you. You're clearly far too thick to understand what i'm trying to say
    Yeh that could be another infraction.

But since I am not reporting the posts, it might not be :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    OK then, if you're allowed to state random things as facts, I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to say; the music you like is ****. FACT.

And duuh... the Beatles are one of the best bands, if not the most iconic of all time... you do realise I'm from Liverpool lol?

GUESS WHAT HUNNY, RATM ARE A BAND THAT GOT NUMBER 1 AGAINAFTER 10 YEARS!!!
    I don't give a **** Joe or anybody else didn't get number one, I just find it pathetic people only bought the song out of despise of THEMSELVES.

And I don't care you are from Liverpool, does that make you feel like the Beatles are your brothers or something?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Once you have the CD you are not going to go and buy it again the next week
    Did you know?
    5 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions.

In a war the rightous side always wins. In a war the winning side chooses who was right.

I could ask you to leave your name if you -rep me but since you wont have a real reason to - rep me I will just say:
    Don't give me pointless rep.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeh that could be another infraction.

But since I am not reporting the posts, it might not be :rolleyes:

I don't give a **** Joe or anybody else didn't get number one, I just find it pathetic people only bought the song out of despise of THEMSELVES.

And I don't care you are from Liverpool, does that make you feel like the Beatles are your brothers or something?
    What, people bought a song because they despise themselves? Make sense please :S. And you seemed to suggest I didn't rate the Beatles highly, is all.