HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 396 of 399 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399 LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 3988
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Addict View Post
    I still stick by my, it would of been a great finale ever episode if they had another series in between that actually explained the mysterys.

This season seemed very sqaused trying to get as much back history of the island in one series.

Indeed. But unfortunately there wont be another season .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

God it's so ******* annoying talking about this in real life with proper fan-boys/girls. They just won't accept the fact that IT'S **** BECAUSE OF THE VAST AMOUNT OF RANDOM EVENTS THAT REQUIRE EXPLANATION BUT NEVER GOT ANY.

All my friend keeps bangin on about is that I can't comment because I haven't watched it. The fact is I happily watched the first two seasons when they were first released but since then I have seen, read and heard enough to categorically guarantee that I *will* be disappointed if I waste half my life watching 4 more series of the ****. Basically her logic is that I think it's crap therefore I have to watch it to back up that claim. I'm sorry but it's not up to me to make the effort to make a show have a lasting impression on me - that's up to the show.

At the end of the day, I've yet to hear anybody say; 'Lost was amazing from season one through to season six. There is nothing [or at least not much] I can criticise about it'. So yeah.

/rant soz.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The show is still good even thought we didnt get many answers its still worth a watch.
    :shifty:

Tokens
    Habbo
    kieranwwe

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Apalachi View Post
    God it's so ******* annoying talking about this in real life with proper fan-boys/girls. They just won't accept the fact that IT'S **** BECAUSE OF THE VAST AMOUNT OF RANDOM EVENTS THAT REQUIRE EXPLANATION BUT NEVER GOT ANY.

All my friend keeps bangin on about is that I can't comment because I haven't watched it. The fact is I happily watched the first two seasons when they were first released but since then I have seen, read and heard enough to categorically guarantee that I *will* be disappointed if I waste half my life watching 4 more series of the ****. Basically her logic is that I think it's crap therefore I have to watch it to back up that claim. I'm sorry but it's not up to me to make the effort to make a show have a lasting impression on me - that's up to the show.

At the end of the day, I've yet to hear anybody say; 'Lost was amazing from season one through to season six. There is nothing [or at least not much] I can criticise about it'. So yeah.

/rant soz.
    I can see where your freinds come from TBH if one of my freinds came up to me and said i won't like the end of lost 'cause ive seen the first two seasons and have read about it. I would probably reply with: Yes but thats not the true expirience.

But i can understand why its frustrating.
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=689500

Vouches ^^
    If you trust me please post

Tokens

No more Lost. -Insert epic sad face- D:
    "Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xtabithax View Post
    No more Lost. -Insert epic sad face- D:
    My days thats an epic sad face
    Thought on lost the movie where Hurley is running the island but some of the other characters can be involved coz hurley sees dead people.

Tokens
    Habbo
    kieranwwe

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by [Jay] View Post
    My days thats an epic sad face
    Thought on lost the movie where Hurley is running the island but some of the other characters can be involved coz hurley sees dead people.
    That would be nice. and it could actually solve some of the mysteries. Obviously main characters would be Hurley, Ben and desmond as theyre still on the island. But cameos from the other survivors and the "dead" woudl be welcombe
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=689500

Vouches ^^
    If you trust me please post

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Addict View Post
    That would be nice. and it could actually solve some of the mysteries. Obviously main characters would be Hurley, Ben and desmond as theyre still on the island. But cameos from the other survivors and the "dead" woudl be welcombe
    Yeh I think it would be a good movie and yeh we can find out the answers to our questions.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Y'never know, they might do a movie to squeeze the last drops of money out of lost, but probably not. I dont think they can answer the questions we want while following an actual storyline at the same time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well the storyline could be about the mysteries of the island, Hurley finds out everything and changes the rules