Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can't say I'm surprised or disappointed. We haven't really got on but I think that's because we're both stubborn and pig headed. Although, we're not friends or come close to anything like that I do enjoy using Habbox and part of that has to go towards management. I wish you the best of luck at Uni
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh dear that's not good then lol. Best to leave with time left than to let people down I guess lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You're right, I didn't expect to see the day! Then again, I could have said the same thing about myself. Having known you for over four years, and worked closely throughout each and every one, I think it is safe to say that we have become very close friends. It is a great loss to me personally and to Habbox to see you leave but I do think it is the right decision. You have massive potential to go far in the future and absolute focus on both university and the inevitable crazy social life that comes with it is instrumental in assuring you do just that.

I will miss our teamwork above all else but I do think that our legacy and notably your legacy on the forum will not go unnoticed. I know you will go far and I look forward to seeing you go wild at university okay!!!

Love you lots Oliver xoxoxox
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nixt View Post
    You're right, I didn't expect to see the day! Then again, I could have said the same thing about myself. Having known you for over four years, and worked closely throughout each and every one, I think it is safe to say that we have become very close friends. It is a great loss to me personally and to Habbox to see you leave but I do think it is the right decision. You have massive potential to go far in the future and absolute focus on both university and the inevitable crazy social life that comes with it is instrumental in assuring you do just that.

I will miss our teamwork above all else but I do think that our legacy and notably your legacy on the forum will not go unnoticed. I know you will go far and I look forward to seeing you go wild at university okay!!!

Love you lots Oliver xoxoxox
    Likewise Big G, ma longtime Habbo friend. If anybody has really disliked me at Habbox, blame Garion - he brought me here Garion, I put everything I've done at Habbox greatly down to you, you've been a massive influence on my ideas and workstyle here, you made me who I am and I am grateful for that, it wouldn't have been right to continue without you either.

I know that you always thought it was the best thing to leave when I went to Uni, but hxf addicts always know best soz and I did too really which is why I made the decision. You're definitely someone I won't fail to keep in touch with and I'm looking forward to congratulating you on three A*'s next year and seeing you go to Uni (two years late ;l) at a very very good university.

Oh and if I ever need a Lawyer, I expect it to be cheap.

Love you too xoxoxo
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Aha sorry to see you both go so quickly. We've also not seen eye to eye all the time but you've always been fair and listened to people in Feedback so for that I have a lot of respect for you, plus you've succeeded as Forum manager which can be no easy job, quite an achievement there

Best of luck at University and whatever else you do.
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    transcripts

Latest Awards:

Sad to see you go Oliver! However, your reason are the most valid and obvious ones! I don't blame you for going although it wont be the same without you! Thanks for all the support you've given me and other people around the forum!

JUST STOP WITH THE "YOU'RE" CORRECTING OKAY?!?!?!?

LOVE YA OLIVER
    XX

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bye Oli, good luck at uni xxxx

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Although we didnt get along when you were HxF management at the end we sorta got along, So yeh seya Oli

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Although we haven't always seen eye to eye, it's a shame to see you go because you were really dedicated and brought loads of good changes to the forum. Good luck at uni Oli
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Gonna miss you Oil, hit me up on MSN cuz I'd love to have a chat espesh whilst ya at uni mate.

End of an era isn't it haha, don't forget your news department roots and well... yeah :] Much love!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast