HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not much cause i've been here for almost 2 years only.

Positively i guess. Habbox has pretty much improved my English writing skills, speaking skills and vocabulary cause i don't usually write, read or talk in English irl. I've also learned some of 'DJ-ing skills' even though it won't be useful in the future but it's always good to learn something new anddd i guess it made me more mature and learn how to deal with bad situations and ignorant people as well

err not many negatives except being bullied online for the first time for being an asian and someone called me a ***** when i was in HxL
    Last edited by Eric; 10-01-2013 at 07:34 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THAT YOU'D OF NEVER OF MET ME WITHOUT HABBOX!?!??!
    actually tara good point, i used to think people from England (never really gave wales and ireland a second thought before this forum) and cities were completely different from little old middle of nowhere girl me but actually i realise we're still the same. like we're taught to hate non-scottish people where i live as there are very few of them but considering at one point my bestest friend from here was from Singapore WE WERE SOUL SISTERS then i guess to an extent i may have become less judgemental about that too.

glad im not the only person who is effected by negativity lol... probably by the same people. then I have others here who compliment me a million and make me feel better so don't know which one to listen to but really, we're all pretty normal people (with exceptions..)
    Last edited by buttons; 10-01-2013 at 10:37 AM.

pigged 25/08/2019

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234