Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

TommyHeavenly6 sung an opening and ending for both Soul Eater and Gintama, as Paul said, but they're not the same song. Her voice is very distinct though.

Rebuild of Evangelion 2.0 soundtrack was released a little while back. It is EPIC! I'm listening to the soundtrack before I've seen the film... oh the pain! Someone sub the camrip!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

im keen on watching it aswell but im gonna wait for dvd.

i like how my FMA set had the pv for READY STEADY GO. wish all dvds did that.

anyone seen the full Eden of the east opening? http://www.megavideo.com/?d=D882QVVC quite good lol just the song with extra animation

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Isn't it just. Download here if you want it.

Dir en grey... I've heard of them before but I can't remember where from. :S I don't really like the song either though. I just can't get into Japanese bands like that lol unless it's PLOYSICS!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! KAJA KAJA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    Whats with that music video though, it's disgusting. And whats with the stop motion, it's pointless. Music videos these days are so crap, everyone is just trying to do something unique but they fail.
    Polysics you mean? I don't really like their music much but love their outfits, although I really like "Rocket"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    Probably my fave J-song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZxwJps4AK8&fmt=18

Plus ive seen it live ^^

People i know are only starting to get into them now lol so i get to use this to rub it in.

Music related so meh. Should have made this thread for J-music as a whole.
    don't like dir en gray but i like L'Arc~en~Ciel who r kinda like them
    Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Japanese female vocalists are amazing. Go listen to Yui then get back to me. You're just a HATER!!!! You don't like the the bit with the girl singing in Zetsubou Billy. You're lame. Also, Donten and Speed of Flow destroy that song.
    you better mean horie yui, there are better tho

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

L'Arc~en~ciel arent lame D:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    im keen on watching it aswell but im gonna wait for dvd.

i like how my FMA set had the pv for READY STEADY GO. wish all dvds did that.

anyone seen the full Eden of the east opening? http://www.megavideo.com/?d=D882QVVC quite good lol just the song with extra animation
    Keen on watching what?

That isn't the full opening, that's the second official music video for the song. It was released a month or two back with the original music video. They play it on MTV in Japan. :8

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    Polysics you mean? I don't really like their music much but love their outfits, although I really like "Rocket"

don't like dir en gray but i like L'Arc~en~Ciel who r kinda like them

you better mean horie yui, there are better tho
    Yes Polysics but I don't have time to correct mistakes when I'm going WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! KAJA KAJA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've actually only heard two songs by them. Kaja kaja Goo which is just hilarious and Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto which is a good cover, although maybe not as good as the original. I don't think I could actually ever get into them as a band, but when I saw them on Adam and Joe Go Tokyo their song left and everlasting impression on me.

No, I mean Yui. Although Horie Yui is absolutely fantastic as well. I assume you haven't seen Da Capo so you haven't had the pleasure of listening to Andante or Soyokaze no Harmony. However, not many people come close to Yui! Except for Suara who is just simply the best or Scandal if they bothered releasing an album.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

well w.e lol and Evangelion 2.0

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Have you seen Evangelion 1.0?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

nope but im sure there will be some dvd that will be out near 2.0 release. how these things usually work lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How can you be keen on watching it if you haven't seen the first movie!? You probably haven't seen the series either have you? Good lord. Go on Amazon, buy the Platinum boxset, enjoy the series. Watch End of Evangelion after you're done with that, then torrent Evangelion 1.0 and wait for 2.0 to be released.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

thats the big tin case isnt it? lol and so i kno the jist of it and its my to do list.

Plus i would buy the dvds but im skint just spent £60 on stuff. need a better job

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast