Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    I don't know, looking at this thread the majority of posts seem to be discussing and giving feedback on the event.
    apparently ur feedback only counts unless you're
    1. flyingjesus
    2. scottish

otherwise ure just giving feedback to look cool as quoted from ripieno

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    hey bloop. just came across like you were criticising this event only, you may still have issues with it in which case i would love to hear them so we take note for the future. however i do believe the majority would agree with you that previous habbox events have never been amazing, be it recycled ideas or bare rooms.

i think we need to discuss the future of fansite events, whether people would prefer taking a risk with new events or using tried and tested methods to make as many people happy as possible.

it is heartwarming that shonly has had lots of positive feedback about this, tbh i'm not 100% happy with how it came out but we all put in a lot of effort over the last few days, especially trying to co-ordinate people being online together.
    yh i remembered u say something in a thread before tht u wished habbox event werent always the lame boring events that take 5 minutes to complete. i remembered cuz i was contemplating whether or not to flame u LOL

ill send u a pm these few days with some fansite events that i liked and some old habbox events that id (not) liked give me a while to gather my information .

oh ive gotten the badge already and i still stand by what i say.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    i was really worried about this going up, especially as we felt quite pushed for time at the end, but overall my main worry was that people weren't going to enjoy it (especially when inseriousity came and said he got bored ). i honestly don't mind that habboquests posted the results, i know this event is very easy to bypass but i think as a maze/game/thing it comes off rather well.

if you only come into these fansite events for the badges then you're never going to fully appreciate them anyway, just see people try to rush through the rooms as quickly as possible. for people who came here for an event i hope they left happy, i get so sick of the same wired maze repeated over and over, or when people shove an automated queue in the room and call it a day. weird how mazes are so popular but when it comes to these type of events most people want to get it over with.

i remember the recent habbo mall event with BaW and i felt bad for them that no-one wanted to actually try out the challenge and look through the rooms for answers, especially seeing as it wasn't just another wired maze.

tl;dr, i hope anyone that came for a unique-ish wired maze enjoy it, and if you came for the badge, i hope you like the badge too.
    lol it was early in the morning. not the right time to be in the sherlock mood.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234