Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackHb
    Lol, Gomme you scare me sometimes :p

Login on a different MSN and pretend your some internet dude and say your gay and see what he says. - That is what my one friend tried doing to me, but as soon as he added me i blocked him
    That is actually a very good idea. Get to know them then say "Are you homosexual? I'm not being stupid I mean it" and see what they say. Although they could lie, who knows. It's a step forward.

-Paul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by !!!Liam!!!
    I met this person last year.. ever since I met him I have fancied him to DEATH, He is in year 9 im in 10 and I have noticed him eyeing me up and stuff but I dont know what to do!
    He never goes on msn and if I tell him im bi he might not be and he might tell everyone (Unlikely) but I reallllly want him ;[
    Go for it. Ask him out

Tokens

Ask a friend to ask him, a good friend, but not acctually HIM. That would just be stupid.

"Hey, ask [insertnamehere] out for me, please?"
    "Ok, I'll ask myself out for you"

That would get totally confuzzling.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have thought about the msn thing but he is NEVER online like last time was about 2 months ago! and gomme anything else apart from hand down my pants? :s

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have thought about the msn thing but he is NEVER online like last time was about 2 months ago! and gomme anything else apart from hand down my pants? :s
    Well, I say just try the think Jaack said, and I'm finding it hard to belive I'm agreeing with jack, but mhmm, but just do a few tests, and try to pick up small hints.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Drewar

Latest Awards:

'Maybe he blocked you cause he isn't gay and seen you lookin at him?
    Drewar
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.

Tokens

If i was in this situation, i would simply tell my fealings, se if he/she reacted, if the reaction was bad, then you say you were "just kidding" if the reaction is great, well..good for you.
    GoodMorning.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by X-ray
    You mean ask him to go to your house then you pull down your pants and dance for him? Rofl!
    ROFLMAO

I needed a good laugh. Aw Liam, um.. I guess you could try dropping hint's and seeing how he respond's. Maybe ask one of his other close male friend's? It's a possibility they might know. Haha, hm.

Drop a note into his locker asking him if he's gay/bisexual. Tell him to write 'Yes' on his locker if he is.

I'm out of idea's, I'm not even sure how good any of them are.. :p

Tokens

Take him round the back of the bike shed, give him a romantic kiss. If he hits you, I guess you can take the hint he's not B.i
    can't remember pass to other accounts =/

- ash

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I met this person last year.. ever since I met him I have fancied him to DEATH, He is in year 9 im in 10 and I have noticed him eyeing me up and stuff but I dont know what to do!
    He never goes on msn and if I tell him im bi he might not be and he might tell everyone (Unlikely) but I reallllly want him ;[
    Are you a Kid who is gay? or are you a girl?
    I am an ordinary person with ordinary...SUPERPOWERS!

Gravity doesn't care who you fall for...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast