Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

But I loved the plan I cried when I got off cos I thought the plane was crashing, but it didn't the steps were just broken so we got to jump off down the slide thing (we had steps because it was a fairly poor country, Antigua) and I loved it!
    How long did it take you to think of that lie?

No airline or commander would authorise the use of EMERGENCY evacuation slides simply because an aircrafts internal steps where unserviceable. Steps would be found at the airport and brought to the aircraft for passengers to disembark.

Emergency evacuation slides to exactly what they say, allow passengers to evacuate in an emergency.

I don't think you realise just how much money them slides cost...
    Adam
    [email protected]

iPod touch 8gb.
    iPhone 3G 8GB.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stexual: View Post
    When i flown we crashed on a weird island with smoke monsters, nd polar bears
    I'm loving that lost story . Once I went on my first flight, I fell in love with flying :]. It's just a cool experience and much better then driving!
    HabboHub.net - A Habbo Origins Fansite

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

Lol I've flown loads and loads but one year when we went to greace, here we all are turning up at this aircraft which literelly looked like it'll been made out of tape and cardboard. I knew something wasn't right anyway, we took off and we didn't go very high at all and everybody was just looking around at eachother. We didn't get any higher we couldn't of been more than a couple of hundred feet up, anyway then the captain was like "Hi there's a problem with one the engines we're going to have to make an emergancy landing back at the same airport" You should of seen everybodys faces But obviously they can't land on a full tank becuz the plane would of exploded so we had to circle round for 2 hours to dump the fuel. I honestly thought I was going to die, the landing was awful and so bumpy and when we got down all firetrucks surrounded us. THEN we had to get back on the same plane after a 12 hour delay everybody was going effing mental!!!!!!

OMG IT WAS THAT PLANE! *CRYZZZ*

Image placed in spoiler tag by Yoshimitsui (Forum Administrator): To avoid stretching the page.
    Last edited by Yoshimitsui; 16-04-2009 at 10:00 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Melsia View Post
    I hate flying. I'm always sick.
    My first time I was three and we were going to Florida. I kept wandering off and I remember the flight attendant telling me to wait for my mum. Then when we landed I was sick everywhere

LOL
    :eusa_danc

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks .
    Last edited by Nixt; 17-04-2009 at 08:59 PM.
    The House Always Wins
    -House Of Black-
    Say His Name And He Appears
    I Believe In Joe Hendry

Tokens

Latest Awards:

planes are boring unless youve got a nice day out with no clouds. ive only ever been on a plane on a cloudless day once, it was cool. you could see for miles. but most of the time youre just above the clouds and all you see is white and it's lame.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas View Post
    planes are boring unless youve got a nice day out with no clouds. ive only ever been on a plane on a cloudless day once, it was cool. you could see for miles. but most of the time youre just above the clouds and all you see is white and it's lame.
    Hmm, low level flying is good though if you stay below the clouds..

Images placed in spoilers by Yoshimitsui (Forum Administrator): To avoid stretching the page.
    Last edited by Yoshimitsui; 16-04-2009 at 09:59 PM.
    Adam
    [email protected]

iPod touch 8gb.
    iPhone 3G 8GB.

Tokens

Are you flying solo?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Adam! View Post
    Hmm, low level flying is good though if you stay below the clouds..
    oh yeah for sure but i dont get that often when i go on planes :[ so usually all i remember from plane rides are the funniest useless devices in sky mall. i think last time my favorite was the inflatable movie screen.

Tokens

September 11th is going to be my first time. Sorta ominous...

TURN AROUND BRIGHT EYES

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ive been flying since i was like 4 - 12

They've all been alright.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast