Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: bye bolt

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Headlines View Post
    I got perm banned for doing this in 2008 .

Sad to see you dismissed Martin.
    lol did you really, if you leaked something really important then yeah I could understand it (not perm banned though, totally OTT haha) but by and large, leaks are small and inconsequential that it isnt really that big a deal and just something you can move on from. firings would have to be for the really big stuff and if it was a really big thing then half of Habbox would know what it was so seems like a total overreaction especially if its true that he'd already resigned.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Foregetfuhl

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    lol did you really, if you leaked something really important then yeah I could understand it (not perm banned though, totally OTT haha) but by and large, leaks are small and inconsequential that it isnt really that big a deal and just something you can move on from. firings would have to be for the really big stuff and if it was a really big thing then half of Habbox would know what it was so seems like a total overreaction especially if its true that he'd already resigned.
    At the end of the day if someone resigns but they did something before they had resigned which we feel was 'really big stuff' we will act upon it and that is a perfect example of what has happened tonight.
    “You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.”

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd agree if it was something really bad but leaking info is certainly not in that category and would've made no difference at all if his perms were just hurried up.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

bolt gets fired for buying via black markets, dating a 10 yr old, leaking info. Still aint on DNHL. this guy is like The Terminator of Habbox

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeh, I don't think I ever leaked anything so detrimental to warrant a ban, especially as no one remembers what I leaked lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Foregetfuhl

Latest Awards:

I'd agree if it was something really bad but leaking info is certainly not in that category and would've made no difference at all if his perms were just hurried up.
    As you full well know, people get 24 hours to change their mind
    “You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.”

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    taking bets on multiple "has resigned from their roles" announcements
    I'll put 32 rep on 2 announcements in the next week please.

Also, can someone at least say what the leaked info was? I mean, you can't go and fire the guy if he leaked info that not everybody knows
    Last edited by Kardan; 11-11-2013 at 10:34 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not necessarily. There are exceptional circumstances where that procedure can be waived and it seems you're just using that rule as an excuse to cover up the fact that this firing was over the top and unnecessary.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Not necessarily. There are exceptional circumstances where that procedure can be waived and it seems you're just using that rule as an excuse to cover up the fact that this firing was over the top and unnecessary.
    You seem to be missing the point that the rule has been broken multiple times.
    HabboHub.net - A Habbo Origins Fansite

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Buying leaked info. 32 rep.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast