Do it in morning reg, works for me.

Do it in morning reg, works for me.
I think A bird flew in the window took the homework of the table, flew around the house, picked up a apple. Then flew out of the window. Always works for me. In the nut case school![]()
[CENTER]
Lmao!Originally Posted by Eckuii
I think A bird flew in the window took the homework of the table, flew around the house, picked up a apple. Then flew out of the window. Always works for me. In the nut case school
You could also say you left it in your mam or dads car ;P
Draw attention to yourself, start emptying your bag out on the table, muttering 'oh no, oh no, for god sake', and then start hysterically crying and banging your head on the table, and when the teacher says whats wrong, say you forgot the homework, and she/he might feel like they are putting too much pressure on you and let you off.![]()
O.o i like that one but i'll mass on the head banging on the table thank you very muchOriginally Posted by Pulchritudinous
Draw attention to yourself, start emptying your bag out on the table, muttering 'oh no, oh no, for god sake', and then start hysterically crying and banging your head on the table, and when the teacher says whats wrong, say you forgot the homework, and she/he might feel like they are putting too much pressure on you and let you off.
+rep
I can make sparkly names nowPm me if you would like one
I take it that runs in the familyOriginally Posted by Eckuii
I think A bird flew in the window took the homework of the table, flew around the house, picked up a apple. Then flew out of the window. Always works for me. In the nut case school![]()
FORMERArticles Staff
News Reporter
'Council Ideas Monitor'
Forum Moderator
Help Desk Staff
Events Organiser
Competitions Staff (manager)
Joined Habbox full-time: 22-04-2005
Left Habbox full time: 20-08-2007
my sister got in a stress and she *****ed the sheet up and put it throo my paper shredder. or theres always the forging way of a letter!!!1:eusa_danc :eusa_pray
I used to say I left my copy in my locker but now my teachers have started to let me go out and get it...so I just tell them the truth and hope for the best. They go easier on you if you tell them the truth at the start of class. And what's a little note in you journal gonna do? Stop from going to college? Please :rolleyes:
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!