Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 257
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    387
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Sabre_1 stop acting as if you're a big bad 1337 man. You are not. Stop going "I WhUpPdED UR ******!1!!1NONEONE I OWN J00 ***** ALLl!!!!1KWODJOEIJDIO"

    No.

    Stop getting all ****ing tarded for nothing.

    Ostinato (Forum Moderator) - Please don't avoid the filter.
    Last edited by Ostinato; 08-06-2006 at 07:25 PM.
    LOL I DNT CARE BOUT REP SO -REP ME OR +REP ME I DNT GIVE A POO

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,185
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Who cares if u got 50+ rep "/

    I dont belive you and your just a big headed twat.

  3. #33

    Default

    Ooh, okay. I didn't read any posts after the first one.

    Hmm, do you think Sulake tells all the staff everything they do? You are a silly idiot who thinks he knows everything. v10 IS just about finished. Take it or leave it. Might not be released for a while, but I didn't say they were going to release it anytime soon.

    So k?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    At my Habbo House, Metal
    Posts
    716
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre_1
    Well i'm the one who made the damn thing so I think i'd know. The purpose of this thread wasn't to start a debate or argument, it was to prove that I am right and lots of other people were wrong. Because as we all know, that's what really matters.:eusa_danc

    P.S. I've received 11 plus reps and 6 minus reps for this, and only one minus rep actually did anything, proving that anyone that disagreed with me hasn't even been here long enough to get what the hell is going on.
    cough.

    Quote Originally Posted by J0shIsBackLol
    Ooh, okay. I didn't read any posts after the first one.

    Hmm, do you think Sulake tells all the staff everything they do? You are a silly idiot who thinks he knows everything. v10 IS just about finished. Take it or leave it. Might not be released for a while, but I didn't say they were going to release it anytime soon.

    So k?
    Oh and it's absolutely wonderful that Josh has come back for more. Because you see what he said really meant:

    "Once I saw I had been proved WRONG on some if not all accounts I 'sthu' because i'm just an angry kid. Then when I saw that there were other people as thick as me I decided to come back in the hope that we can gang up on Sabre and the rest of the people who were right in the first place."

    Jus face it m8s iz wel 2 e-ard 4 j00, i pwnz j00 all!
    Last edited by Sabre_1; 07-06-2006 at 03:06 PM.
    REMOVED

    Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are over the size limit for your usergroup.

  5. #35

    Default

    Sabre. I DON'T care about you and your 'proof'. It's Helkat, she probably doesn't have a clue what is going on at Sulake HQ. Seriously, most people who actually know people who are quite good friends with people from Sulake know that v10 is just about finished. I was just informing idiots of this forum. Then an even BIGGER idiot comes along and tries to prove me wrong. You know nothing about what is happening with v10. It is uploaded to the Sulake servers and everything. They are tweaking it. Nothing new is coming with this version. JUST SECURITY K?

    OOH NINJA EDIT: I lol'd at the title.
    Quote Originally Posted by phags title
    V10 is NOT near completion, nor coming soon.
    Uhhh what? I never said it was coming soon. Did someone break into the bourbon cabinet?
    Last edited by J0shIsBackLol; 07-06-2006 at 03:17 PM.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    At my Habbo House, Metal
    Posts
    716
    Tokens
    0

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by J0shIsBackLol
    Sabre. I DON'T care about you and your 'proof'. It's Helkat, she probably doesn't have a clue what is going on at Sulake HQ. Seriously, most people who actually know people who are quite good friends with people from Sulake know that v10 is just about finished. I was just informing idiots of this forum. Then an even BIGGER idiot comes along and tries to prove me wrong. You know nothing about what is happening with v10. It is uploaded to the Sulake servers and everything. They are tweaking it. Nothing new is coming with this version. JUST SECURITY K?
    You go ahead and blather on about whatever it is you're trying to say (all I can read on your posts is a collection of boo-hoo's and WAA's).

    Just so you know what you're up against, this is what i'd look like if you could make your own Habbo:


    Taking the mick out of you all? Me?
    Quote Originally Posted by J0shIsBackLol
    Uhhh what? I never said it was coming soon. Did someone break into the bourbon cabinet?
    That wasn't for you. Are you accusing me of drinking? I'll have you know it's Fosters, and at least i'm legally old enough to drink, that's one more up on you 'kid'. Oh i'd better write the next post for you. It goes:

    18+ and still playing Habbo? You need to get a life mate and waa, waa. waa. Answer? Girlfriend, job, money, reasonable flat, and still have time to play, so why not? :p
    Last edited by Sabre_1; 07-06-2006 at 03:21 PM.
    REMOVED

    Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are over the size limit for your usergroup.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,478
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre_1
    Just so you know what you're up against, this is what i'd look like if you could make your own Habbo:
    I agree that your big headed yes.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,185
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i prefer this image. "/

    Last edited by MattUH; 07-06-2006 at 03:23 PM.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,864
    Tokens
    828
    Habbo
    Sough.

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre_1
    Good Gracious me, I do believe I have just peed all over many people's shoes, and they know who they are.

    Can anyone hear that? I think it's...yes...yes it's the sound of me being right YET AGAIN, though it's being drowned out by the Top Gun theme blaring at the disbelievers.

    If you're going to kiss it, on the cheek please.:8
    I think your being big headed. You so badly wanted to find proof. J0sh said it was being made and nearly done... Hellkat says she basically doesnt know for sure. Anyway.... I think that your big headed and want friends.

    My Opinion.
    Last edited by Disaronno; 07-06-2006 at 03:24 PM.
    moderator alert Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't have images in your signature that exceed your usergroup.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,185
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Rob you spoke for us all

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •