Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Installz View Post
    Yes vb can ive paid for something that you havnt given me.
    Actually VIP is simply a donation system to put it bluntly, you donated end of, Habbox dont have to give you VIP, though they do.

Tokens

Its not a donation you idiot. your paying for vip on a forum. This forum is part of vb. They bought the license off them.

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't post insulting comments .
    Last edited by nvrspk4; 25-09-2007 at 05:09 AM.
    Installz
    [email protected]
    MSN ME :]

.•*´¨) (¨´*•.
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¨*•.¸ (´'*•.¸´•.¸
    (¸.•___(¸.• ___ILoveYouDannii___•.¸)___´•.¸)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its not a donation you idiot. your paying for vip on a forum. This forum is part of vb. They bought the license off them.
    Now now big boy, dont be mean

Just because you paid, they didnt gurantee it would come in less than 24 hours. GET OVER IT! Move on with your life

oh and after this i dont think many people will like you around here, and you'll probaly be banned with all your insulting before you even get your vip

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No. SMS is not done by vBulletin therefor its nothing to do with them, yes paypal is but the SMS system is not, thus it does not include vBulletin, as i said SMS VIP is seen as a donation and you get 'VIP' as a thanks

Tokens

There seems to be a problem with the company that deals with the sms system, www.glpayment.co.uk/ . I have contacted them about it, but they are slow to reply. I thought it was announced that buying vip by sms isn't working properly at the moment, but maybe we should remove the option completely for now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It was announced by Nvr

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You've got your vip now...
    If you waited a few hours longer and didn't make this thread you'd probably have more rep points than you currently do (assuming you have a red block cause of this thread)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You are stupid. Very stupid.
    Your a PRAT!

And if they haven't given you VIP you would contact either paypal if paid through them or the SMS people, not vBulletin brainless!
    Like Josh has said, Nvr has been away, or are you not able to read??
    Gone - Goodbye

Tokens

Latest Awards:

People have a life
    and i thought it was 48 hours :S

be patient

Tokens
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

Latest Awards:

I bought vip over 36 hours ago... still isnt here?

Says when you buy youll get within 24 hours.
    Hey,

It says usually 24 hours but there are instances where there are 48 hour spans, I do believe we got it to you within 48 hours, as I was away on Saturday, if we didn't I do apologize but it can't have been much more than 48 hours, as I did them Friday night and Sunday Night.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordie View Post
    something is wrong with sms vip
    ive been waiting over a week now and still havent recieved it.
    Some SMSs are coming through, some aren't, we're not quite sure what the problem is but some payments weren't recieved. We're working as hard as we can to fix the problem ASAP

No they should take down the sms sytem till its fixed, they shouldnt be allowed to do this. If they have that on the vip within 24 hours i expect within 24 hours not 2 weeks later. Basically ive paid for something im not getting.
    You got your VIP within the 48 hour timeframe, although I was away as denoted by my signature. Also if you read the FAQs thread in the VIP forum, it asks you to PM me if you haven't recieved it after 48 hours.

Yes vb can ive paid for something that you havnt given me.

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't post insultive comments .
    VB does not have any authority over any monetary transactions we make. If we use a fake version of VB or use VB to violate the law, IE: housing illegal content in threads on the forums, VB can do something about it. VB cannot return funds sent in for VIP.

Thanks
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

American and Proud

I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234