Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 73
  1. #31
    k Guest

    Default

    like 4am, as of my age i get really excited.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    639
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    My sister wakes me up at about 4am.
    But I go back to sleep after the presents are open.
    Last edited by Kalk; 09-12-2007 at 12:31 PM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Scotland <333
    Posts
    4,816
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Whenever my little bro wakes up crying! lol

    This is the first year with a baby in my house so I really don't know as everything will be so diff this year! Probs just when he wakes up though - so quite early!
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera



  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    8am. .

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Herts
    Posts
    221
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    i usually wake up about 6. I don't actually get downstairs and open my presents till my baby brother wakes up tho.
    alexis-jane
    we've only got 4 minutes to save the world!


  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    7,752
    Tokens
    756
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I usually wake up 11am if I'm not woken.

    Last year I got woke up about 9pm as everyone in my family was waiting for me? I wasn't half happy at the time though I suppose it was xmas day, I'd had a miserable week going to bed dead late, and the first chance of a lie in and people wake me up!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bolton
    Posts
    3,564
    Tokens
    1,804

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I usually wake up 11am if I'm not woken.

    Last year I got woke up about 9pm as everyone in my family was waiting for me? I wasn't half happy at the time though I suppose it was xmas day, I'd had a miserable week going to bed dead late, and the first chance of a lie in and people wake me up!
    I think you mean 9am?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    19,678
    Tokens
    11,479

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I will go to bed around 12, hopefully wake up around 7. I will set my alarm though, I would HATE to wake up late on christmas day.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Rhondda
    Posts
    6,463
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Whenever my sister wakes me up.
    .

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    7,752
    Tokens
    756
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I think you mean 9am?
    Yes I do, apologies

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •