HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Milennia View Post
    Oh yeah. We were discussing this sort of thing in school as we have GCSE mocs next week and I told the class about this one and miss read it out to the class haha.
    Wow! Really? What did they say?

Quote Originally Posted by Muniflex View Post
    How i read second one?

It good, i have it

w0w it really not going good for him

More great writing, more +rep if it lets me..
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    It's nicely written all that, so good from a literary point of view, but a little unrealistic for my liking. Cheaters usually get stick for a while, and the person they cheated with too, but I can't see a whole school turning on someone just for a night of passion

On a note more critical of the writing rather than realism of it, I think you've done well to do it in a script style - it gets the point of what's happening across bluntly and eliminates the usual prattle that most stories have and (unfortunately) that more still do badly.
    I think it is quite unrealistic in parts but that's the magic of it I guess. As for cheating, Stacy was very popular and people are scared of her so they're mean to him because she makes them

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    That was great + rep
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muniflex View Post
    Yeah but the thing is that plays and programmes are alowed to be unrealistic, it's makes it more fun...

EDIT: 1300 posts
    Congrats on the posts!

New One Up Now!

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

omg poor danny. i could see it coming to that... gah.. i wanna see what stacey thinks of this now, i bet she'll give him loads of crap because she's such a *****.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    omg poor danny. i could see it coming to that... gah.. i wanna see what stacey thinks of this now, i bet she'll give him loads of crap because she's such a *****.
    Haha, you'll have to wait and see.

New one tomorrow.. last one until Monday!

Read all about me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    Lost was just silly, it was good at the start and then they wrecked it by making it too unrealistic. These sorts of real-life situations are really good though, and I guess you learn how to deal with them in a sense. Mrs.McCall is guidance yesyes?
    Lost is an example of the unrealistic gone way too far. That show is beyond rediculous. They don't need to write a good show, because the screenwriter's can throw any old crock in the script.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Yeah i wont be reading it but go for it personallt i would like habbo more

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Grahhh, I want the new edition.

McCall, you should really do a WebScript on this, like CADCOMIC has going. It'd be a mint idea... I don't think its ever been done either, but the story is just so enticing. Lost is just silly. They've LOST the plot! LOLOLOLOOOOLOL.
    Last edited by Pyroka; 07-03-2008 at 11:53 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

w0w i thought that was great!
    I'm really getting into them.

Is there are main reason why they are short? Because i think they should be longer.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Nah the way they're short is good. leaves you on the edge of your seat. ;D

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

They're short because I originally intended for them to be sent to the people who film things like Kate Modern (as a web short maybe). So I didn't want them too long, also, long scripts run the risk of lacking in quality so I chose quality over quantity!

New One Up Now! https://habbox.com/site//content/view/3551/102/

Read all about me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Wait a minute, I'm confused here.

Rick’s Mother: I’d just lost my son
    Wasn't it Rick who almost died? Or did die? I thought Rick died in Ep.3 and Danny tried to top himself because of it... Is Rick related to Nate, as brothers? Because I thought it was both Rick & Danny who were caught in bed with eachother? It got me a little confused thats all. Is Nate the one who got caught in bed with Danny, yet was cheating with Stacey who 'didnt provide' what Nate wanted?

I think Stacey's the next one to go off the rails you know, with time she'll realise that she was the one to blame, and I think she could well do something to either herself, or she'll take it to the point of where she takes someone else... Eek. Rick & Danny are gonna be mates through this it seems. As for the twist at the end, which TOTALLY came unexpectedly, is Nate the same Nate who cheated on Stacey & bedded danny? Because I thought Nate died, not moved away...

AGH ALL THE QUESTIONS.

Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast