laptop, 360, ipod and speakers, phone, 2 guitars and a big bed.
/shrug

My Habbo rares.
LOLLL. nahh
Erm.
Phone, tv..
MacBook White
Apple Mac OS X
Intel Core2Duo
2GB RAM
Friends and family
Used to be GraysAthChaz
Widescreen TV, PS3, Sky + (in my room), 4 computers (total in my house)...
yes, but what exactly is the point in 4 xboxes?
"I bought 4 Xbox 360 consoles just to prepare for the event in which three crash simultaneously at the same time."
tv with freeview & dvd, one pc, mobile phone
don't need / ask for anything else
just a car when im 17 and driving lessons shortly![]()
"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"
Muhammad Ali
err
Car, laptop, pc, tv, wii, phone, ipod, over the top toothbrush, treadmill, rowing machine
get in
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!