Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,331
    Tokens
    75

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    DONT reinstall anything
    DONT delete anything
    DONT do anything.

    It's got absolutely NOTHING to do with your computer. I have the same problem and I had someone on a different computer log in for me and it was the same - it's the accounts, not the computers.
    formerly liquidaciid

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I got this problem too what do you do about it?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    warwickshire, england
    Posts
    1,255
    Tokens
    858

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    dam.
    though i'd gotten away with not geting it but noooo. yesturday beccl HAD to get it.
    hmfp.
    Sue habbo.
    the only thing stronger than fear is hope

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,783
    Tokens
    89

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    So, looks like i'm the only safe one


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •