Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    17,006
    Tokens
    26,366
    Habbo
    e5

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I think they're bring it in before the real life olympics start (4 days from now) so that we can build rooms, see the furni, so I think like today/tomorrow and we'll have it.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Badges:


    OL1 OL2 OL3

    Edit: credit to www.habborator.org/badges

    Edit #2: Olympics furni is posted here for anyone that hasn't seen it http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=506413 (the 'Greece' section)
    Last edited by TopManTim; 04-08-2008 at 11:17 AM.


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S U F F O L K
    Posts
    5,950
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Where did you find those?
    WWW.TWITTER.COM/XKITTERS
    WWW.CAPSANDSHOES.TUMBLR.COM
    RUNESCAPE: 0NLY NY
    ADD MY GAMERTAG: HCTONY

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    habborator


  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    2,101
    Tokens
    1,239

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneychanne1 View Post
    Yeah! One's called Olympics ones called Commonwealth... Duh XD
    Yes... also the fact that one is most countries is in them and the other is where the British Empire rule(d)

    Quote Originally Posted by TopManTim View Post
    Badges:


    OL1 OL2 OL3

    Edit: credit to www.habborator.org/badges

    Edit #2: Olympics furni is posted here for anyone that hasn't seen it http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=506413 (the 'Greece' section)
    Nice badges, at least they ain't my precious ducky ones
    ​

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    17,006
    Tokens
    26,366
    Habbo
    e5

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Oh, is it greek furniture for olympics? Nice.. lol, and good find on badges, atleast they've got new ones this time

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,918
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i so can't wait

    good find
    I don't accept pm's, instead leave a message on my profile aka vistor message thing.


    Rep means nothing to me, thats why I even say I dislike +reps.

    Cool List: Mario, dinasaw, buttons, Drlacero, flyingjesus,hitman paulmaac,
    jesus (forum name),today, hitman and last but not least beautiful. 8),

    if I forgot you sign my visitor page.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    155
    Tokens
    1,500

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Probably be on Friday so people can build rooms over the weekend ready for Events starting on Monday.

    Remember to Report a Post that breaks the forum rules



  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,918
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight View Post
    Probably be on Friday so people can build rooms over the weekend ready for Events starting on Monday.
    good point i suppose, erm I hope i get on by then
    I don't accept pm's, instead leave a message on my profile aka vistor message thing.


    Rep means nothing to me, thats why I even say I dislike +reps.

    Cool List: Mario, dinasaw, buttons, Drlacero, flyingjesus,hitman paulmaac,
    jesus (forum name),today, hitman and last but not least beautiful. 8),

    if I forgot you sign my visitor page.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    642
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    zomg them badges are fit. im on hols thats week so im not getting one

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •