Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Gapu - permed

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,783
    Tokens
    89

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I got unbanned by appealing, calling sulake is a good one aswell.


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North West, UK.
    Posts
    1,007
    Tokens
    529

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Bloody stupid this, I've just found out that my account is being hacked, I can't remember the DOB, and I'm scared of moving it :/

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    University of Worcester
    Posts
    1,669
    Tokens
    549
    Habbo
    Sulai

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    , no whyyyy?
    Screenwriting Student at the University of Worcester.
    23 years old!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in your pants.
    Posts
    1,747
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ains View Post
    Bloody stupid this, I've just found out that my account is being hacked, I can't remember the DOB, and I'm scared of moving it :/

    Well even if you don't move your furni to another account, your furnis gonna be stolen since your 'getting hacked'

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    532
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Lol, these mods are always looking for somthing to do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •