Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    /etc/passwd
    Posts
    19,110
    Tokens
    1,139

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I like Chrome, but its like OS X, i've been using FireFox too long to switch
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Swindon
    Posts
    3,299
    Tokens
    215
    Habbo
    dunko

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Firefox. chrome when firefox just randomly stops opening links and just says "Stopped" at the bottom. but i cant get used to chrome otherwise i would always use it.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tunbridge Wells, Kent
    Posts
    5,063
    Tokens
    1,624

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Firefox - It's much better than any other browser in my eyes. I also need Firefox for addons and such.
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Recursion
    *oh trust me
    *I would NEVER go ATi
    And 15 mins later...
    Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5850 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card £195.73 1 £195.73
    *ordered.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    463
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Chrome, Because its just so simple and sleek.

    Just downloaded Opera tell you my opinion in a min.

    EDIT, Opera is nice and smart with the bar and the side so its Chrome and Opera for me
    Last edited by Hurtone; 04-06-2009 at 08:55 PM.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,650
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I use IE. It does the job fine for me, I don't see why everyone has such an aversion to it. I'm not very technical though so maybe I'm missing something here lol
    I use Firefox occasionally though.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,481
    Tokens
    3,140

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I use Arachne and FF3.5
    Chippiewill.


  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    7,571
    Tokens
    2,674

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetClover View Post
    I use IE. It does the job fine for me, I don't see why everyone has such an aversion to it. I'm not very technical though so maybe I'm missing something here lol
    I use Firefox occasionally though.
    If you Google "browser speed comparison" or similar you'll see that IE is 10 times slower than firefox in some tests. There are also pretty frequent stories about major security holes in it. I have it switched off now, I can't stand the thing.

    Download chrome and use it for a few hours, then you'll see the difference

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,916
    Tokens
    2,074

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skepta View Post
    FireFox, I can get themes, bookmarks etc
    OOOO Bookmarks?!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •