Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 66
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LEEDS
    Posts
    2,361
    Tokens
    1,500
    Habbo
    9y

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Soooo happy! Grats babe + lets bring habbox back!!!!!!!
    Creator Of RoomCount
    I'm baccccck!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    1,482
    Tokens
    1,450

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Welldone Gemma, best of luck with your new role as manager!


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Mank-Chest-Hair
    Posts
    4,039
    Tokens
    2,266

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammify View Post
    lol you were there for a few days so idk how you know what she did......... dno what you expected her to do really she cant just wave a magic wand and make habboxlive perfect again...
    So you admit she does nothing? What did she actually do out of curiousity?

    Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    Congratulations Gemma, good luck with Habbox Live






    I strongly suggest you take your negative attitude out of this congratulation thread, put it in the form of a PM and send it to Matt and Garion.
    I suggest you use the report button. You are a moderator, act like one. -rep

    Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    The idea of the congratulations forum is to post your regards towards the accomplishments of others. It is NOT to thwart the efforts of someone else. It's not to make Gemma feel bad, regardless of what you think about her. If you have a problem with Gemma, or, for that matter anyone else at Habbox you are to PM management, or post in the complaints section accordingly.

    The purpose of this congratulatory thread is for just that--to congratulate. And nothing else. So take that something else where it belongs.
    Stop repeating yourself. He read your first post and you are (getting) irritating. Use the report button. Here is some advice: go and re-read the mod guide.

    Gemma, when was the last time you DJd before being made a manager? Just wondering and maybe it will shut some people up or prove them right. If you do not reply then I suppose the answer is "I cant even remember the last time I DJ'd tbh."

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,206
    Tokens
    510
    Habbo
    sct

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    She has DJd more than 9 times this month already, but really it doesn't matter how many times she DJs. She isn't here to DJ but manage the radio, and I know that she will do a good job at that. Well done Gemma
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie
    .

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Mank-Chest-Hair
    Posts
    4,039
    Tokens
    2,266

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinasaw View Post
    She has DJd more than 9 times this month already, but really it doesn't matter how many times she DJs. She isn't here to DJ but manage the radio, and I know that she will do a good job at that. Well done Gemma
    Always ideal is the manager DJs a bit too, always a good example. However if she has DJs 9 times this week then good.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,962
    Tokens
    66

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Woooooo Australia, gratz gemma and goodluck!

    I'm not sure about anyone else but I found this thread totally utter ****. Give it a rest she hasn't even had the job for 24 hours.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Mank-Chest-Hair
    Posts
    4,039
    Tokens
    2,266

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiizzz View Post
    Woooooo Australia, gratz gemma and goodluck!

    I'm not sure about anyone else but I found this thread totally utter ****. Give it a rest she hasn't even had the job for 24 hours.
    I agree. Maybe she was a **** assistant, maybe she wasn't but give her a chance as a manager. People have been asking for someone new for ages.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,199
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Gangsteragent

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    I agree. Maybe she was a **** assistant, maybe she wasn't but give her a chance as a manager. People have been asking for someone new for ages.
    To be honest she wasn't a crap assistant and i'm sure Jess will agree with that. People wanted someone new they got someone new. Obviously not everyone will be pleased but i'm 100% sure she'll do an amazing job.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,602
    Tokens
    1,523
    Habbo
    ihatehash

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Dear Gemma.
    I believe I am one of the only people who know how much effort you have put into habboxlive. When you first started in early march you were super dedicated and always willing to dj for over 8 hours a day. When you were promoted to senior mid last year, you were constantly on the senior msn account and doing your senior dj's better than any one else and not being a nazi about it (ahem...richie). I remember how happy you were when you made head dj and how hard you worked to make a good impression. I can't believe how rude certain people in this thread are, when you have been anything but nice. You were a great assistant and a will be a great manager.

    pretty good birthday present aye?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,723
    Tokens
    244
    Habbo
    Alex3213

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Every person deserves a chance and I wish you the best of luck Gemma. I'm sure you'll do something to make a stamp on Habbox so make sure it is for the right reasons!

    Also nice to see a Manager out of the BST timezone, great news! I hope with your qualities outter that timezone you can do something to bring international listeners/staff here!

    Good luck, Gemma !

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •