Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Looking older.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Make sure your friends know your "name", nothing worse than your friends using your real name in front of the bouncers. DEAD GIVE AWAY.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    If it's a driving licence, just remember the DOB, address and postal code. Also remember if he has a middle name or not. A few times I'v been asked things like my middle name (even tho I don't have one), postal code, house number etc..

The best thing about driving licences is that the photo is in black & white, so they can't even see any detail in your face.

When approaching, talk to your friends and act normal. They will be able to spot you a mile away if you go up to them looking all nervous etc..

Keep the ID in your wallet, let them ask for it, don't give them it. When they ask for ID, say something like "I should do" and get it out. That way it kinda looks like you've met bouncers before.

Once in, the bar staff prob won't ID you since they will be either busy or know the bouncer would have asked for id.

When I was 17, a couple of months before my 18th, I went to my friends 18th and used my provisional and all they did was look at the year and I got served. Although, bouncers know that trick
    Better idea, leave your bank cards at home
    Yeah but they will ask you for a bank card with your name on for verification

i've even been asked what my star sign was before so make sure you know all the info on the card and more

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Soy View Post
    Yeah but they will ask you for a bank card with your name on for verification
    Then you don't bring out your bank card, or you put it in your pocket before hand and tell the bouncer that you don't bring it out with you on a night out

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i hate the trick questions, like asking your DOB then saying "and what month were you born in again?" ie, if you give a date in numbers then asking for the actual month.
    ​KISS MY ARSE MATT GARNER.
    better?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Soy View Post
    why not borrow someone elses passport or provisional

some bouncers are ***** and last summer i got someones ID taken off me because they checked the bank cards in my wallet and the names didnt match so if you do get someones id ask them for a bank card too

honestly most clubs in cardiff on a student night are mostly full with underage people from sixth forms using other peoples id ive been doing it since i was 16 and still as im not 18 till march

or you can go in proper early like 8-9 depending on the club and you should save entry price and getting id'd at the door.. but they wont serve you drinks without id

hope i helped brah saying that being hench makes you look older, how much gains have you gotten lol
    I was like 118lbs when I started 4 months ago. Approaching 135lbs nao, although bf% went up from 8 to like 10 lol
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the joys of being under 18
    i kind of miss the thrill of getting in places

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by preposterous View Post
    tbh for a period when i didn't have my driving license, i had to use my passport and i looked 12 (actually 14/15 in the pic) but i just made a joke of it that i looked young in it and they were like kk bye. so yeah, aslong as theres SOME resemblance (better be same eye colour ) then you should be alright.
    Yeah I use my expired passport from when I was 13 as id

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A couple of people in the year below me have started altering there driving lisc by gluing stuff on to the year to make there DOB appear different. obviously if you rub it it comes straight off but its work for them so far.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Never look into the bouncers eyes cos that ALWAYS makes you look young, dont walk towards the bouncers walk like your walking into your house, e.g. directly into the doors rather than towards the bouncers to give id etc.
    or get someone elses id

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234