
Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 28-10-2011 at 01:35 PM.
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Think they are like groups of some sort, not sure what the benefits of having them is but ah well!
Here's the temp logo for the HxF one LOL
(Jin approves the logo!)
Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 28-10-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
"Your connection to the server has been lost"
I just want to play :S
Also struggling to work out who the enemies are :S
---------- Post added 28-10-2011 at 03:18 PM ----------
It says I have lot my connection to the server every ******* time :S
I'm not quite sure how to fix that. Maybe give it a search on Google and see if anyone has came up with any fixes?
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Finished campaign yesterday, really enjoyed it.
Played a few games of Multiplayer this morning and it is really hard, I ended up quiting after the two games!
http://www.enterbf3.com/topic/3933-c...roblem-solved/
Solved my problem!
Played an entire game just now :L
--
---------- Post added 28-10-2011 at 04:16 PM ----------
I am finding it difficult, just struggling to kill people.
From 10/10 kills to a few deaths on MW2 to about 10 deaths to one kill on BF3? :L
Slightly improve 6 kills to 13 deaths last game. I realised about half way through I kept getting beaten to kills since in MW2 I can press to aim down sight and it stays there, but on BF3 I have to keep holding the right click down..
Anyone got it on PS3 and wants to do CO-OP?
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!