Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iBlueBox View Post
    David Yates on the Doctor Who 'movie'

Yes, I'm definitely doing a Doctor Who movie, but I think where everyone got confused was that we're not making it for five years, or six years – it's a very slow development. I've got projects backed up between now and about 2015, and it's something I'm very passionate and excited about.

Steven Moffat’s a genius. I love his work, I think he’s incredibly clever. I love what he's done with Doctor Who, love his Sherlock Holmes. He's such a gifted man. But this is something that's a very slow burn and I'm hoping to sit down with him at some point and have a chat. It's just something that we’ve been talking about for a little while. (and on the continuity issues raised) That's all to be discussed. Because it's five or six years from now. It's weird because … what will the series be like in five or six years? But I'm very excited about it, very excited about that world
    Yates said that if a film happened it wouldn't follow the series and would be a different doctor. Moffat has said the opposite - it will follow the series and have the current doctor at the time of making - I hope Moffat is right but surely the BBC wouldn't give the rights out any ways.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    Yates said that if a film happened it wouldn't follow the series and would be a different doctor. Moffat has said the opposite - it will follow the series and have the current doctor at the time of making - I hope Moffat is right but surely the BBC wouldn't give the rights out any ways.
    If their was ever a Doctor Who movie the only way it could work would be to have the team down in cardiff with it. They'd have to use the same TARDIS set, same Doctor and would have to relate to the series. I mean from all previous experiences a Doctor Who movie hasn't worked, the Peter Crushing Dalek ones, and Paul McGan as The Doctor.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ellz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 22andy223 View Post
    sames i love these series with amy and rory they have been the best i think
    yeah they have! it will be sad to see them go!

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Moffat tweeted this.

'' Matt Smith likes the sixties Dalek best'
    '

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Moffat tweeted this.

'' Matt Smith likes the sixties Dalek best'
    '
    If they are bringing classic daleks I wonder if eventually we will see the dalek fractions

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Omg that looked epic, I actually can't wait. It's kinda a bitter sweet moment when Karen Gillan leaves tbh cos she was amazing but it's gonna be a big ending. I am so looking forward to it

Will

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have an idea of what would make the 50th really go out with a bang - For anyone who knows classic who the doctor appears to have a grand daughter called Susan who he leaves in future earth after a failed invasion by the Daleks (the actual relationship between the two is never fully mentioned) - Someone mentioned the new assistant will be playing susan - that would be interesting.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

I have an idea of what would make the 50th really go out with a bang - For anyone who knows classic who the doctor appears to have a grand daughter called Susan who he leaves in future earth after a failed invasion by the Daleks (the actual relationship between the two is never fully mentioned) - Someone mentioned the new assistant will be playing susan - that would be interesting.

I loved Susans Departure one of William Hartnells Finest moments as The Doctor. But I would love to see her come back. But I would't really want the new companion to be her. I'ld much rather see a really good new companion.

Also, River's back fro Amy & Rorys finale episode in New York,

In the spoilers is believed to be pictures from Amy & Rory's finale scenes with the Doctor in Central Park:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I loved Susans Departure one of William Hartnells Finest moments as The Doctor. But I would love to see her come back. But I would't really want the new companion to be her. I'ld much rather see a really good new companion.

Also, River's back fro Amy & Rorys finale episode in New York,

In the spoilers is believed to be pictures from Amy & Rory's finale scenes with the Doctor in Central Park:

So they may survive at least. I suppose it means they could pop up sometime in the future - I had the feeling something massive would happen.

Yeah I'd rather Susan came back as a one off e.g. the 50th anniversary. I just don't want Rose back. The character was okay in series 1 but became too emotional to the doctor and kind of felt to me like a spoilt teen getting her own way - she ended up getting a doctor in the end one that will grow old with her, too fairytale for me when considering the usual outcome for assistants.

My main problem however is how people feel she is special - its open to opinions but for me she's just one of the many assistants and there have been plenty better yet fans think she's the ultimate assistant, the one true assistant and if they had it their own way the 50th anniversary would probably revolve around her. Bringing Susan back instead would make more sense as it would fit with the "Doctor Who" question, as maybe susan could shed some light.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

So they may survive at least. I suppose it means they could pop up sometime in the future - I had the feeling something massive would happen.

Yeah I'd rather Susan came back as a one off e.g. the 50th anniversary. I just don't want Rose back. The character was okay in series 1 but became too emotional to the doctor and kind of felt to me like a spoilt teen getting her own way - she ended up getting a doctor in the end one that will grow old with her, too fairytale for me when considering the usual outcome for assistants.

My main problem however is how people feel she is special - its open to opinions but for me she's just one of the many assistants and there have been plenty better yet fans think she's the ultimate assistant, the one true assistant and if they had it their own way the 50th anniversary would probably revolve around her. Bringing Susan back instead would make more sense as it would fit with the "Doctor Who" question, as maybe susan could shed some light.
    It's been rumoured they get zapped in the past to new york by an angel to live out the rest with of their lives.

I would really love for Susan to come back, just to kind of show how much the show has changed and where it's origins are from. I think the majority of fans of their wish list is all 11 Doc's in one story, even if it's done by old shots of the first three docs, or being re-acted or still an animation with voice work.

Personally I would love to see Ace back.

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast