Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 103
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,759
    Tokens
    21,834
    Habbo
    Yuxin

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    "is your birth name georgina"
    literally everyone at school found out my birthname about 4days ago
    and now everyones been asking me -.- its was bad enough when people asked when hardly anyone knew -.-
    oh and "do you like ducks"
    no i hate them?????
    Last edited by Gina; 13-09-2012 at 03:11 AM.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,614
    Tokens
    4,227
    Habbo
    kromium

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    "What are you planning to do in the future?"


    PFFFT. I don't know okay! I plan to do a lot of things actually, so when someone asks me the questions I end up getting confused and angry
    anyway


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,751
    Tokens
    43,777
    Habbo
    mdport.

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Where's your accent gone?

    Bugs me because i miss my english accent =/

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    S. Wales
    Posts
    5,162
    Tokens
    295

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    "Can I have your autograph?"

    **** no go to a signing *****.

  5. #35
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Liverpool, England, UK
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    30,244
    Tokens
    783
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I don't really have one, although when family ask "whos that" - hinting towards the 'girlfriend question' ..


    And if you wanna buy me flowers
    Just go ahead now
    And if you like to talk for hours
    Just go ahead now


  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,572
    Tokens
    2,859

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    why you depressed

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    13,169
    Tokens
    21,960
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuxin View Post
    "is your birth name georgina"
    literally everyone at school found out my birthname about 4days ago
    and now everyones been asking me -.- its was bad enough when people asked when hardly anyone knew -.-
    oh and "do you like ducks"
    no i hate them?????
    hey georgina

    "why do you like that YOU'RE NOT ASIAN"
    "why do u fancy asians"
    "can you even understand it?"
    "would u go out with him?" to every asian guy we ever see in the streets
    "do you wish you were asian?"

    oh anyone on this forum
    "are u asian?" no. no. no. no. no.
    Last edited by buttons; 14-09-2012 at 11:17 AM.


    pigged 25/08/2019



  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,262
    Tokens
    3,904
    Habbo
    Shaz

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    "HOW OLD ARE YOU?" 14. "Oh........."
    ARE YOU CHINESE OR JAPANESE? you delusional ****
    CAN YOU SPEAK CHINESE FOR ME PLEASE?
    WRITE MY NAME IN CHINESE PLEASE?
    SAY MY NAME IN CHINESE?
    SPEAK JAPANESE?
    SAY _____ IN CHINESE?
    ARE YOU FROM CHINA?
    Last edited by Sharon; 16-09-2012 at 02:33 AM.
    Always have courage and be kind

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    71
    Tokens
    201
    Habbo
    Adrient

    Default

    I canīt really think of any right now, but when I was younger it used to be:

    Can you take the dishes out?
    When are you going to get a job?
    Have you done your homework?

    Ah, good times.
    People will forget what you say,
    people will forget what you do,
    but people will never forget how you make them feel ≈

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    76
    Tokens
    51
    Habbo
    Elopse

    Default

    Sometimes when I post pictures people ask me if I am a male, when I clearly look like a female and I am a female. It's so immature.
    If nothing lasts forever; I want to be your nothing.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •